Dunlop Tour Reviews

Dunlop Tour - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Dunlop Tour

“Dunlop Tour Orange”

written by Festagolfnerd on 04/03/2019

I actually prefer these to the more expensive balls, much to the sarcastic comments of fellow players. I play off 18 and find no difference between them and Srixons tbh. I use orange as they’re easier to spot. I suppose as I cannot spin the ball it doesn’t hamper me at all. I suppose lower handicap players may differ in opinion

“You won't believe it until you try one ”

written by Rogeliog106 on 30/10/2017

One of the best balls I have played with .The longis drive I have ever hit 260meters.cant wait for next summer when the fairways are a bit harder,when the ball hit the fairway it just kept on rolling,Try them your self,The price is so cheep,For what you are getting,good luck,And don't tell your friends you play with until they ask you if you have been having driven lessons,Becuse you we'll be out driving them

“225 yd drive”

written by 212Stiles on 13/01/2016

I found one of these on a golf course i played recently. Tee'd it up at the next hole drove it 225 yds, fantastic, best drive of the day.

“After playing Titleist and callaway, These Dunlop tour...”

written by on 22/08/2010

After playing Titleist and callaway, These Dunlop tour balls are as good, if not better than top branded balls.
Good control off the tee, fairway and greens.
Price is excellent, you can get these balls for around £8.99 for a 24 pack.