Pro-Mrkt Corporation Soo-Soft Digital Water Treatment System H1000 Reviews

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Media Gallery for Pro-Mrkt Corporation Soo-Soft Digital Water Treatment System H1000

Pro-Mrkt Corporation Soo-Soft Digital Water Treatment System H1000

“worst decision ever!”

Written on: 13/11/2013 by kkaajjww (1 review written)

We had a soo soft digital water system installed in Feb this year. Now my water smells like sewage. Every place the water hits is permanetly brown, my toilet bowl, my cups, my tub. Can not believe we let our plumber talk us into buying it. We riped out a $3,OOO system because this was supposed to be the best thing going. I am so angry I could spit. My husband has retired, so we now have to wait and save to get rid of this system, and get what we had back. Not happy. Anytime someone… Read Full Review

“Works very well, water tastes better without salt and...”

Written on: 24/04/2007 by chipshehane (1 review written)

Works very well, water tastes better without salt and with calcium and minerals still present. Price value is very good… Read Full Review