Sibelius 4 Reviews

• Quality

Sibelius 4 - Ask a question now

“I bought this in version 6 so I can only comment on...”

Written on: 24/05/2011

I bought this in version 6 so I can only comment on that varient but it fits my requirements as a composer perfectly. Also, due to cost & my low & erratic income I had to source avenues other than PC world etc thus I bought from Digisale Software(www.digisale.net)in Mac format for about 80% less than normal. Overall a great piece of kit espicially the AudioScore feature which allows live voice input for singing or playing an instrument through an external mic. 10/10… Read Full Review

“This truly is the best, and most responsive software I...”

Written on: 01/10/2007 by jasonbeckett (1 review written)

This truly is the best, and most responsive software I have ever used. I was converted in VERSION 2 and have brought many of my professional associates over from FINALE. I highly recommend it… Read Full Review

“Sibelius is a popular music creating program, and I'm...”

Written on: 24/04/2007 by Matty2 (11 reviews written)

Sibelius is a popular music creating program, and I'm glad to say it has a right to be, as it is brilliant. You can create music and listen to it, then print it out and share it. And it is quite easy to use, as well. You can create music for a long list of instruments, and maybe a few instruments together. You can even make a whole band a piece of music with Sibelius.

Sibelius uses MIDI (Musical Instrument Digital Interface) which replicates sound for musical instruments (obviously). You can… Read Full Review

Jasonbeckett's Response to Matty2's Review

Written on: 01/10/2007

You're spot on. It's great software, and getting better yet with version 5.

Read 1 Comment