Riviera Guler Resort Hotel Reviews

Riviera Guler Resort Hotel - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Riviera Guler Resort Hotel

“whats all the fuss”

written by willjhn on 15/09/2011

this hotel has had some bad reviews..i can tell you from my heart,i have enjoyed every minute of my stay here.i took my 14 yr old daughter and she loved every minute too...ok there are steep steps leading to the hotel,not for the infirmed,rooms are basic.i found the staff very friendly..and the food excellent the restaurant was very clean...the views from the pool are breathtaken...entertainment is average though i found the belly dancer was quite dishy...like i said ive enjoyed my stay here and i would recommend it to couple's and familys...