Sodastream Gemini Reviews

• Service & Support

Sodastream Gemini - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Sodastream Gemini

“Flat Soda on Sale”

Written on: 25/09/2012 by CurlyShirley (1 review written)

The flavors were good, but kept coming out flat. Maybe I'm not pressing the button long enough. All I know is if I got the machine to save money on soda, it should at passably resemble soda.

Imsassa's Response to CurlyShirley's Review

Written on: 29/09/2012

Try pushing down on the button for a little longer, and you can push it more than once to achieve your desired carbonization.

Read 1 Comment

“the only problem I have is to find out where in Canada...”

Written on: 29/06/2010

the only problem I have is to find out where in Canada especially in the province of Quebec I could buy bottles and gas refills for the gemini machine.

If someone can help me, you are very welcome. - thanks in advance.

“The Sodastream Gemini is a great concept but no after...”

Written on: 30/04/2009 by djgrankin (1 review written)

The Sodastream Gemini is a great concept but no after sales service. Bottles "expire".

“Very disappointed, got two Gemini but they are useless...”

Written on: 20/04/2007 by vearer (1 review written)

Very disappointed, got two Gemini but they are useless without the bottles.

Asked by wisnupra on 17th February 2014 Report this content
I have this machine, had bought about 15 years ago, now it cant be used because the gas has run out and I don't know where I can find it in Surabaya - Indonesia.  Can anyone help?

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site