3 Mobile Reviews - www.three.co.uk

• Signal Coverage

Summary

Find the best buy for 3 Mobile in the UK. Read 3 mobile reviews written by real consumers and find the best UK prices.
3 Mobile www.three.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for 3 Mobile www.three.co.uk

3 Mobile www.three.co.uk

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

Showing only reviews written:

Within the last 6 months
(cancel refinement)

“Completely useless customer services”

Written on: 28/08/2019 by Madmoz (1 review written)

I had been with Three for some years and found it reliable and cost effective despite some signal drop out issues. I had a £10 per month unlimited texts and calls and 4GB data plan which suited me fine. That was until I got a letter from Three to say that, since my 12month contract had finished they were changing me to a monthly rolling contract for the same service but at £14 per month!!! I went to my local Three store (Bloomfields Shopping Centre, Bangor, Northern Ireland) and spoke with… Read Full Review