Hinari Lifestyle Manual Steam Press Reviews

• Service & Support

Hinari Lifestyle Manual Steam Press - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Hinari Lifestyle Manual Steam Press

Hinari Lifestyle Manual Steam Press

“i've had my hinari steam press for over a year and it...”

Written on: 20/07/2010

i've had my hinari steam press for over a year and it works well and cuts my ironing time by half. Great for sheets, duvet covers ect...
the only down side is you need to be very careful as its easy to burn your knuckles on it!!!

“bougt this because of back problems and im sorry it...”

Written on: 02/06/2010

bougt this because of back problems and im sorry it took so long for me to ge one i love it!!cuts my irioning time right down everything stays pressed and i can sit at te table watch tv with cuppa irioning its not so much of a chore just got to be careful of hotplate on top

“i got one the hinari stream press and it dont stream...”

Written on: 19/05/2010

i got one the hinari stream press and it dont stream now so i want.nt buy a onother one or can u help me and tell why it not working now

“If you want to end up with hands like Freddie Kruger...”

Written on: 29/03/2009 by jeanie1961 (1 review written)

If you want to end up with hands like Freddie Kruger then by all means buy this steam press, it is terrible. I have had steam presses before so I know how to use one, and I know that it takes a while to get used to them but this Hinari Lifestyle Manual Steam Press is badly designed, you would need very small hands to be able to manouvre the garments without touching the plate, There is not enough of a gap at the back of the machine to be able to slip the unironed garment in, when you try and squeeze it you end up getting burmed. I finally gave up after three burns. you only get what you pay for and this item certainly proves that.

Altius's Response to 450765_jeanie1961's Review

Written on: 28/03/2010

I found this review very helpful because...it identified exactly the points I was concerned about........all the blurb on steam presses says more or less the same thing, and there should be much more attention paid to the potential problems.......for example how do you press fabric 1.5m x 1.5m without creasing it ? We need to do this for a production process - the point about no room was very relevant.

Read 1 Comment

“Got a Hinari Lifestyle Manual Steam Press. It irons...”

Written on: 24/07/2008

Got a Hinari Lifestyle Manual Steam Press. It irons both sides, no need to stand, ease of use is great too. The downside is the weight of the thing and I don't think the results are always consistent.

“I think the Hinari Lifestyle Manual Steam Press is an...”

Written on: 23/07/2008

I think the Hinari Lifestyle Manual Steam Press is an excellent product. I simply sailed through my ironing and had no problems. My washing now looks superb and it's done in a jiffy!

☆☆☆☆☆

“We run a B&B and need a steam press for the linen....”

Written on: 14/07/2008 by gaynansimon (1 review written)

We run a B&B and need a steam press for the linen. This Hinari Lifestyle Manual Steam Press has patently let us down and we feel it is not good value for money. It should work for more than one and a half years.

☆☆☆☆☆

“Having bought 2 of these Hinari Lifestyle Manual Steam...”

Written on: 18/04/2008

Having bought 2 of these Hinari Lifestyle Manual Steam Press and both stopped working my comment is that they are totally unreliable! Being a function decorator I used it to iron chair covers for weddings this caused major problems for me! and before I'm told i should not use them for business purposes I only ironed 50 covers with it and thats no different than several loads of domestic ironing.