Corby Deluxe Trouser Press Reviews

• Service & Support

Corby Deluxe Trouser Press - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Corby Deluxe Trouser Press

Corby Deluxe Trouser Press

“I wear suits daily due to job related dress code. I...”

Written on: 28/07/2008 by margita1 (1 review written)

I wear suits daily due to job related dress code. I only take suits to the drycleaners after every 3 wears now. The Corby Deluxe Trouser Press puts the crease back in my slacks and looks just like from the cleaners. For the money - there is no question this saves me thousands. Got mine online for $299 online!… Read Full Review

“I travel extensively and as a result use trouser...”

Written on: 13/03/2008 by deanfraggett (8 reviews written)

I travel extensively and as a result use trouser presses on a very regular basis. I can only recommend Corby products to anyone, as they are always outstanding. The Corby Deluxe Trouser Press is great in my opinion and I would certainly recommend more establishments would invest in these presses. As I said I use these often and Corby is in my opinion head and shoulders above the rest… Read Full Review