Radley Reviews - www.radley.co.uk

• Durability

? Ask our helpful expert about this product or company
Ask our Expert

Hello,

I'd just like to introduce myself as Review Centre's Travel Accessories Expert. If there is anything you want to know about this category, please feel free to ask me a question. I will do my utmost to give you the best possible answer.

So, here is a little bit about me. I am an avid traveller, you name it, I've been there, or want to go there. Travelling abroad is one of my main passions in life. I'm the most compact packer there is, I can easily fit a weeks holiday into a cabin suitcase. The trick? Always pack travel accessories that are built with travel in mind.

I have written a few guides with travel accessories in mind, so please do take a look before you embark on a journey. If you have any ideas for other guides you would like to read about, just send an email to [email protected], and I will have a look at them for you.

Radley - www.radley.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Radley - www.radley.co.uk

Radley - www.radley.co.uk

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Radley Customer Service - A joke”

Written on: 20/07/2011 by Mayland (1 review written)

For a so called premium brand their customer service do not want to know. Left without a bag and £139. You can do much better… Read Full Review

Angiedawn's Response to Mayland's Review

Written on: 28/02/2013

Almost 2 years after the above review and Radley 'Customer Services' are the worst I have ever encountered. We bought a Radlley bag,( my daughter's 18th Radley bag, along with Radley watches, aprons, mugs, slippers et al), which had a faulty catch. To say that Radley really couldn't care would be flattering them! Matter now going to trading services, & our custom, woth between £500 - £800 per year is being transferred to Mulberry.

Read 1 Comment

“Really dissapointed with Radley Handbags”

Written on: 28/06/2011 by honestntrue (1 review written)

I wanted a Radley handbag for a while, because everyone seemed to have one. Well I got one as a gift, pink with spots on the inside and a spotty dog. A gift there's the problem, it's an opportunity for customer services to stick their fingers up at you, no receipt we take no notice!! so angry. My problem, well I had noticed a large 5 cm long by 1cm wide patch of pink leather came away, no tear under the leather, just like a shaving on leather. I went to a leather specialist on the high… Read Full Review

“I received a gift of a Radley tote bag made from...”

Written on: 11/06/2010

I received a gift of a Radley tote bag made from recycled bottles. Being both a fan of Radley products and of minimising my carbon footprint, I was delighted. However, the person had paid £20 for the bag, which I thought was rather expensive. I used the tote once on holiday and when I came to wash it...... NOT WASHABLE!! £20 for a single use bag is both ridiculous and hardly follows the sentiments or intentions of re-use & recycling. I wish my friend had paid 10p for a Bag-for-Life… Read Full Review

“These people are rip off merchants. Took my order,...”

Written on: 15/12/2009 by bobp490 (4 reviews written)

These people are rip off merchants. Took my order, money then 10 days later emailed to say out of stock and my money will be refunded in 10 working days. Then had the cheek to suggest I tried to get the same order from one of their shops!! Further they were still advertising the item as for sale.

Steer clear.