Sami Beach Hotel Reviews

Media Gallery for Sami Beach Hotel

Sami Beach Hotel

“tvQgtHIWAzrosqC”

Written on: 27/04/2012

From the perspective of a posren who spends about 1/2 of my time in hotels, I have to say Hilton Honors. I'm a member of all the major ones, but Hilton (which includes hampton inn, embassy suites, homewood suites, doubletree, and hilton) offers the most opportunity to earn points and are the easiest to deal with when it comes to using your points. I've traveled to the carribean, many destinations in the southeast and taken quite a few weekend jaunts with my points, and never any… Read Full Review

“The staff were friendly and the location was good. The...”

Written on: 24/08/2010

The staff were friendly and the location was good. The hotel was dated and scruffy.The window in my room didn't shut and the music and noise kept me awake until 4am every night.The furniture was old and tatty.The shower was disgusting.My room was dirty. I had diarrhoea for most of the time as did many other people when I was there.The food was horrible and I would not go back there… Read Full Review

“My experience is very different to the other reviewer...”

Written on: 18/06/2009 by tinsey (1 review written)

My experience is very different to the other reviewer as I would thouroughly recommend this hotel to everyone.
I have been going to the Sami Beach Hotel in Gumbet for the last 8 years, and will never tire of it. I am treated like long-lost family as soon as I arrive, as the staff are the same staff every year (and I think that fact speaks volumes!)
The food is excellent- maybe not typical 'English' but hey- it's Turkey!!!
Entertainment every night- all good- especially The male belly dancer-… Read Full Review

“I was gutted when we arrived at the Sami Beach Hotel-...”

Written on: 24/04/2008 by millywife1 (1 review written)

I was gutted when we arrived at the Sami Beach Hotel- we had about three flights of stairs to go down to our room. The room itself was thick of dust and smelled fusty. Ants were crawling all over the place (even in the beds) and the little blighters couldnt half give you a nasty nip. Then when you wanted to go out anywhere you had the steps to climb back up again. It nearly killed me and I would never go their again… Read Full Review