Michael Thomas, German with Michael Thomas Reviews

Michael Thomas, German with Michael Thomas
4.3

Michael Thomas, German with Michael Thomas - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Michael Thomas, German with Michael Thomas

“I have been trying with my other half (who is German)...”

written by on 25/11/2010

I have been trying with my other half (who is German) to learn the German language for a while now without real success. She recently bought The Michel Thomas Foundation German Course. I have immediatly starting using it and the amount of information which i have learnt (and more importantly retained) is astounding. I put all the tracks from the 8 hour course onto my iphone and now i am just 3 hours into the course i have loved every minute of it. It gives a really good in depth analysis of how to structure sentances. Michel is passionate about the teaching of the language and it is portayed in the course (pronounciation is very important in the German language). As the third person in a class of 3, you maintain self esteem and confidence in answering question put to you by Michel.

On the back of my success already I have ordered the advanced course and the language builder. I feel with this course combined with vocabulary learning with my partner i can truly master the German language and actually communicate with her family!!

I would highly recommed the Michel Thomas Foundation Course to anyone wanting to learn German in a natural, fun way will no stress.

“I would recommend Michael Thomas' German Language...”

written by helenbradley on 21/01/2006

I would recommend Michael Thomas' German Language Phrase Builder to anyone wanting a good first understanding of important and useful everyday phrases.

The 8 Hour Course is more for those wanting a good grounding in German, but there are also some phrases that are not presented in a realistic way.

I have used many language courses, and I think Michel Thomas' approach is good because he has enthusiasm for his topic, which most language tapes do not have.