Animal Planet Reviews

Animal Planet - Ask a question now

“Animals”

written by JackRabbit1 on 14/09/2023

I have worked with animals a while ago what i noticed is when you talk to them they do listen its the ears they point up so quite clever can be your pet company they know who takes them for walks a dog and who feeds them they will soon bark at you if they are hungry and i,m when we say thinks to them they know that word i love me dogs and i like animals us humans we come out of the sea so we must of had gildes some where and then we went to the ape its interesting how the humans live from a sea creacher to the ape and then we came to been humans .

“Changeable programming confusing”

written by ogCarlson346 on 04/06/2022

I am very upset that the last Saturdays Dr Jeff, Rocky Mountain Vet was on and today is not on. Other times I have noticed changes which affected shows I watch. I would like to see permanent programming each day.

“If you like nature documentaries, you'll love Animal...”

written by Fine and Dandy on 16/10/2007

If you like nature documentaries, you'll love Animal Planet. Some amazing insights into the behaviour of animals and sea-life here, watched an amazing program about ants the other day - was fascinating. If want to know more about nature - watch this channel, if you don't... well, you should!