Jazz FM Reviews

Jazz FM - Ask a question now

“ANNE FRANKENSTEIN”

Written on: 13/09/2019 by LAURAHUNTER (1 review written)

Jazz FM is an excellent radio station. The only downside is Anne Frankenstein. If I turn on the radio one more time and it's her voice I hear I'm going to scream! There must be other DJs who can stand in for others and not just her. Apart from that she's on Saturday and Sunday afternoons, what's that all about? Put her shows on overnight when we're all asleep!!… Read Full Review

“I'm really loving Jazz FM at the moment, it's great...”

Written on: 19/09/2007 by Light Up the Room (2 reviews written)

I'm really loving Jazz FM at the moment, it's great for a bit of background music when you're chilling out in the evening and I never realised that Jazz music could be so varied. They also have a great website if you want to find out more, I was particularly impressed with the gig listings they had. Will definitely be listening more regularly… Read Full Review