MagiCrayon Coloring Shirts Reviews

MagiCrayon Coloring Shirts - Ask a question now

“I bought this for my four year old grandson. When his...”

Written on: 18/04/2008 by mary ellen mundy (1 review written)

I bought this for my four year old grandson. When his 10 year old brother saw it he wanted one to color, too. They both loved them and had so much fun coloring them… Read Full Review

“I think the MagiCrayon Coloring Shirt is great for...”

Written on: 04/10/2007 by JennMarie20 (2 reviews written)

I think the MagiCrayon Coloring Shirt is great for kids. They can create any kind of picture they want on it… Read Full Review

“Anyone who has kids should get at least two MagiCrayon...”

Written on: 26/06/2007 by happyhousewife (2 reviews written)

Anyone who has kids should get at least two MagiCrayon Coloring Shirts for their kids!… Read Full Review

“For my friend's daughter's seventh birthday, we...”

Written on: 13/04/2007 by happyhousewife (2 reviews written)

For my friend's daughter's seventh birthday, we decided that we wanted to do a fun activity that the kids could take home with them once they were done with the activity. We found MagiCrayon Coloring Shirts in one of our local stores, and I also found them online at www.magicrayon.net.

The shirts were great! We picked out an enchanting fairy design for the girls, along with a scary dinosaur for the boys. The kids went crazy for these shirts! At the party when it came time to the coloring… Read Full Review