Cabanon Venus L Reviews

Cabanon Venus L - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Cabanon Venus L

Cabanon Venus L

“I love it! I have been camping for many years since I...”

Written on: 02/07/2010

I love it! I have been camping for many years since I was a small child in Scotland in a 'pup tent' shared with my sister. I finally graduated to a caravan which I loved, but owing to financial contraints had to be sold. The next best thing to me was a trailer tent and this one definately fits the bill!. A lot more space than the caravan, a lot easier to tow and far easier to store and a doddle to put up. I would definately recommend to anyone. We have just purchased the sun canopy, so… Read Full Review

Keithwendymiddleton's Comment

Written on: 27/06/2016

Where did you purchase the sun canopy from?

Read 1 Comment