Boreen JIA-D 602 Reviews

• Build quality

• Reliability

Boreen JIA-D 602 - Ask a question now

“I love the scooter (i have two) Need to know how to...”

Written on: 16/10/2009 by gordondickie (1 review written)

I love the scooter (i have two) Need to know how to replace the battery on the Jia. Any help????… Read Full Review

“I bought my Granddaughter a Boreem scooter for...”

Written on: 10/02/2004 by Brittsgmom (1 review written)

I bought my Granddaughter a Boreem scooter for Christmas of 03. She loves it. She rides it every day.It runs good and can go a little faster than I like, but she loves it… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I purchased a Boreem scooter from UrbanScooter.com for...”

Written on: 26/01/2004 by blackwell (1 review written)

I purchased a Boreem scooter from UrbanScooter.com for my son for Christmas 2003. Today is January 25 2004 and he still does not have a functionable scooter. The body was severely damaged in shipment; the Co said not to file a claim with shipper they would handle it. On Jan 23rd 2004, I received a replacement body for the scooter. What they failed to tell us is how complicated it was to replace the body.It involves completely unassembling the original wiring and rewiring the scooter from… Read Full Review

Bertie's Response to blackwell's Review

Written on: 26/06/2004

Commiserations blackwell on the dud scooter. I really do sympathise especially with your son who must have been terribly disappointed.
<br>
<br>The only other reviewer of this scooter gave it 10 marks all round so apparently there's nothing inherently wrong with it. It's the company that shipped it to you that's totally at fault and I trust that readers will realise that the five zilch marks you awarded applies to THAT company and not to the Boreem Boreen people who seem to make a good product.
<br>
<br>I sincerely hope that by now your boy is enjoying his belated Christmas gift.

Jack4Mack's Response to blackwell's Review

Written on: 12/05/2005

Actually, I've got 5 kids and all of them had to have scooters. I bought one from some company online, I forget the name, and had a nightmare of a time with them. The next 5 scooters I bought from urbanscooters.com and I have no complaints. We were referred to urbanscooters.com by a friend who also got great service.

Read 2 Comments