Willerby Granada (28x10) Reviews

Willerby Granada (28x10)
2.0

Willerby Granada (28x10) - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Willerby Granada (28x10)

“we bought a Willerby Westmorland new last year and the...”

written by RedQcroft on 15/02/2011

we bought a Willerby Westmorland new last year and the quality was horrendous. The seating collapsed after four weeks the shower leaked from various places all over the floor the plynths in the kitchen were not fixed, kitchen unit legs ripped out, the floor wasnt fixed to the joists, screws were seen underneath where they should have gone into the joists,one of the floor joists underneath split completely in two, wall boards have popped out, window trims dont fit - and thats what I can remember. Willerby aftersales were unhelpful, the aftersales men hopeless. Any one buying one would be advised to check the unit thoroughly - and dont pay in full til you have checked!

Spindlewood's Response to RedQcroft's Review

Written on: 16/03/2014

ABSOLUTELY SPOT ON,
WITH OUR 'NEW 'CARAVAN THE UNITS THAT CAME IN CONTACT WITH HEAT THE SO CALLED VENEER MELTED !
FIRE SURROUND REPLACED ...YET AGAIN IT MELTED
RADIATOR COVER REPLACED ......YET AGAIN MELTED
HOOD OVER COOKER REPLACED...YET AGAIN MELTED
THE CARAVAN WAS FITTED WITH UNITS THAT WERE NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE
I WOULD NOT TOUCH ANOTHER WILLERBY EVEN IF IT WAS OFFERED FOR FREE !

“My main gripe with Wilerby is their total lack of...”

written by Tinribs123 on 25/02/2010

My main gripe with Wilerby is their total lack of customer care once a van has been purchased. Our window handles all fell apart after only 18 months use. Wilerby were absolutely useless and to this day I still cannot find anyone who can supply the correct handles. 5 out of ten for the caravan - 0 out of ten for service.

“I baught a 3 bed rio static caravan in march from...”

written by on 09/06/2009

I baught a 3 bed rio static caravan in march from willerby granada, they only came out this year its a willerby make

“If there is build up of condensation then it is due to...”

written by lindmar on 16/03/2009

If there is build up of condensation then it is due to manufacturer to have placed more ventilation in back part of caravan,Has spread through twin bedroom no one even slept in there as we are just a couple who use van.Willerby even ordered parts as bed,cuboard.carpets,wall panals,and furnishings damaged to fix it then decided it was not their problem.We have had touring caravans for years no problems this has put us off statics paid all this money for a damp large tin box.

Bugsy69's Response to lindmar's Review

Written on: 09/06/2009

I have the new rio 35x12 3 bed lots of little problems but my main concern is the 3 bedrooms are dripping in condensation even over sockets willerby have took side and roof panels off and said nothing was wrong and thats the end of it

“In my 2007 model poor quality fridge/freezer. it...”

written by irpaterson on 10/04/2008

In my 2007 model poor quality fridge/freezer. it appears from repairer that you need to keep the temp constant in the van as it will not function properly otherwise. For a holiday home this is not always possible. A very good caravan with quality fittings is let down by the factory installed fridge freezer.

“I took the family to Skegness a number of years ago...”

written by david mh on 17/04/2007

I took the family to Skegness a number of years ago (long story - don't ask!). We stayed in a Willerby Granada (28x10) Static Caravan which was new at the time. It was reasonably comfortable, but caravans are only tin boxes, after all!
I was surprised to see some similar-size models recently (I'm buying one on a private site) and realised just how dated some of the older models feel. OK, not stone-age, but they feel old and this is a shame.

Guest's Response to 285824_david mh's Review

Written on: 04/09/2011

Sorry but an older van is bound to feel dated when comparing it against a brand new shiny clean caravan, Plus again it depends on how well it has been looked after!
I have just purchased a year 2000 van and it has been very well looked after and very clean, I would suggest you keep looking!