Compass Ralley 524 Reviews

Compass Ralley 524 - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Compass Ralley 524”

Written on: 14/09/2014 by Tristono240 (1 review written)

We recently bought Compass Ralley 524 2004 second hand from a dealership. We had a terrible experiance with it, I used a VW 1.9 T5 Transporter van to tow it. On our first trip out I found the caravan a night mare to tow. I was for many years a long distance lorry driver so towing trailer is nothing new to me. I found this caravan was pushing the T5 around and the ride was very very bumpy with the caravan making the back end of the van dip when under breaking. We also discovered the paper… Read Full Review

“During the short time we have has this van it has...”

Written on: 06/08/2010

During the short time we have has this van it has constantly been back to the dealer for repairs, from doorS leaking, electrics not working, fridge not working, screws falling out regularly or sheering off. Now MORE SERIOUS PROBLEMS. The whole structure of the van is in question. Metal plates holding the furnire and cabinets to the walls have sheered, every cabinets and seat is coming away from the walls. The floor squeeks when you walk over it. The dealer admits that it is so bad they cannot… Read Full Review