Srixon I 601 Reviews

Srixon I 601 - Ask a question now

“Srixon Irons? Really?”

Written on: 10/10/2015 by m30kle (2 reviews written)

The Srixon i-601 irons are the best irons I have used in 40 years of playing golf. I have always favoured clubs with more offset than these ie. Ping, Callaway X14 that type of club. I play off 6 and have played to 2 in my prime. I guess I just fancied a change, I liked the latest Taylormade Irons in American Golf and was suprised that I liked the look of the less offset. By chance a listing on eBay was in the wrong category and I bought the Srixon i-601 irons 4-pw on a whim and for £89.00. I… Read Full Review

“Just purchased this set of Srixon I601 irons. My shot...”

Written on: 05/11/2008 by robnunn (1 review written)

Just purchased this set of Srixon I601 irons. My shot accuracy is fantastic and the feel is excellent. Give great confidence when addressing the ball and are very forgiving without losing control. Lost about 5 yards distance when compared to my old Cleveland hi bores, but the accuracy more that makes up for it. Overall a great set of cubs… Read Full Review

“THe Srixon I 601 feel great not the best looking club...”

Written on: 06/03/2008

THe Srixon I 601 feel great not the best looking club but look good and feel comfortably from above when you address the ball… Read Full Review

“I am a Senior golfer playing off h/c of 11. Traded my...”

Written on: 24/07/2007 by airlink (1 review written)

I am a Senior golfer playing off h/c of 11. Traded my Ping i3+ irons due to loss of distance as age took its toll.

Immediately impressed by the looks of the 601's and as I had already tried graphite in other irons I decided to go down this route.
The price was so good that I took a chance on the Srixons before trying but I understand that Srixon do have a trial facility.
I was so impressed from the outset with these irons, the SV 3007 graphite shaft is the lightest I have every… Read Full Review