Seventeen Reviews

Seventeen - Ask a question now

“Absolutely awesome. This magazine is the best thing...”

Written on: 10/09/2010 by sghjc (1 review written)

Absolutely awesome. This magazine is the best thing i've ever read in my whole life. I love it. If it ever stops being published I will die, i'm afraid. And that wouldn't be very nice to my friends, would it? Absolutely awesome. This magazine is so amazing i read it 6 times a day for 7 weeks! I love it. If it ever stops being published I will die, i'm afraid. And that wouldn't be very nice to my friends, would it?… Read Full Review

“seventeen is an okay magazine, nothing special.”

Written on: 03/05/2009

seventeen is an okay magazine, nothing special.
it is mostly fashion, or adds
although sometimes it does have something worth reading
i find my myself flipping through the pages very fast because theres not much to read… Read Full Review