Diamond Rio Volt Reviews

Diamond Rio Volt - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Diamond Rio Volt

Diamond Rio Volt
Diamond Rio Volt

“Forget 64 megabytes of music -- bring along 650! Sonic...”

Written on: 12/02/2002 by comet12. (1 review written)

Forget 64 megabytes of music -- bring along 650! Sonic blue's Rio Volt MP3 CD player addresses almost all OF the complaints about the first generation OF MP3-enabled CD players with improvements looks up as displaying artist and TRACK information on its LCD audio playback OF MP3, Windows Media, and CD music is excellent, enhanced by wave tweaked more equalizer settings. Updateable firmware means early glitches look as odd directory up navigation of AR easily addressed with a simple download… Read Full Review

“I bought this because when I was hunting for a player...”

Written on: 25/01/2002 by spekx. (1 review written)

I bought this because when I was hunting for a player in August 2001, then according to the newsgroups, this was the biz! And it is! I have around 50 MP3 and WMA CDs burnt on a variety of CD-Rs and CD-RWs, some good, some cheap, which I burnt for my PC in Joliet format, and so far I've had no problems on any of them!

Stick a disc in, close the lid, and it spins up and gives a 'Reading TOC' message. After around 10 seconds, it displays the first track. Pressing the Navigation button allows you… Read Full Review

“The RioVolt is better than any Discman you could want. ”

Written on: 24/01/2002 by Amazon Customer. (1 review written)

The RioVolt is better than any Discman you could want.
For a start, it has a 15 hour battery life. Really! Because it plays MP3s, which are much smaller in size than CD tracks, it can load about 3 minutes of music into memory and stop spinning the CD. So it saves vast amounts of battery power, and runs for hours on end on the same batteries. I use it at least twice every day on my journeys to and from work, and one set of batteries last more than two weeks.
I have my whole CD collection… Read Full Review