Lexus LS460 Reviews

Lexus LS460 - Ask a question now

“Noisy Interior & Prone to Stalling”

Written on: 11/10/2017 by Kamakazi2017 (1 review written)

Bought LS460 AWD 2016 in 01/2017. Present Mileage around 42K. It became too noisy even to hear the radio. Very disappointed. Lexus checked without decibel measurement meter. Very tricky & crooked mechanics. For them it is normal. The car started stalling while driving & I gave the benefit of doubt to Lexus. But the stalling was noticeable & pronounced when I was climbing a steep street in Capitol Heights MD & I had to press the accelerator with all my strength to crawl the climb. I thought the… Read Full Review