Theme Park Reviews

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

Theme Park - Ask a question now

“Instructions weren't that helpful and I started to get...”

Written on: 04/01/2008

Instructions weren't that helpful and I started to get bored after a couple of weeks.
I don't think it was worth the money to tell you the truth.
It was quite quick though.
Instead of clicking on the item or choice you want you have to circle it.
I wouldn't recommend this to a friend… Read Full Review

“Great game, just how I remembered it, however just...”

Written on: 10/04/2007 by carternm31 (82 reviews written)

Great game, just how I remembered it, however just clicking the item you want has become really difficult, you have to circle or tick the items, when your fingers just want to press the buttons!

The graphics are also just as bad as I remembered, and I guess I was secretly hoping this would be a new and improved version of the game. However no such luck. Addictive at the moment, but will wear out with time. Definitely not worth the £25 I paid for it though… Read Full Review