AA Motorcycle Insurance Reviews

• Customer service

AA Motorcycle Insurance - Ask a question now

“Dreadful...avoid.”

Written on: 07/07/2017 by DarionDay179 (1 review written)

Had a no fault claim which was not contested, however the AA failed at every stage which meant I had to deal with the third party insurance company direct (Bell) who were professional and prompt. THEN, the AA failed to register that the claim had been settled and continued to demand payment, even though I had cancelled the policy and the AA were not not even near competitive on my new bike. They are now demanding the whole sum (I only had the insurance for three weeks when my bike was written… Read Full Review

“Small office so no large impersonal call centres. I...”

Written on: 19/04/2010

Small office so no large impersonal call centres. I always get to speak to someone helpful straightaway. I have made changes to my policy and everytime it has been done easily and without hassle. Not the cheapest but I value customer service and prefer to know that I can speak to someone who can help or at least keep me informed should I ever need to make a claim. Nice people.. makes a difference… Read Full Review