Kawasaki K Care Motorcycle Insurance Reviews

• Customer service

Kawasaki K Care Motorcycle Insurance - Ask a question now

“I tried to start a policy with them, they took my...”

Written on: 05/10/2019 by MarcosBango (1 review written)

I tried to start a policy with them, they took my initial payment but within an hour they called me to enquire about my garage, it seems that the locked garage in my block of flats that's not meet their "definition" of a garage as even though it is three walls, a roof and a locked gate they will only class it as a garage if only has capacity for one vehicle. A communal one is not.So they cancel my policy within two hours but instead of refunding my money they wanted to keep £30 as "admin fee"… Read Full Review

“Kawasaki K Car Motorcycle Insurance have a very slick...”

Written on: 12/07/2008 by rickryder (1 review written)

Kawasaki K Car Motorcycle Insurance have a very slick and professional telephone team who actually know about motorbikes (and are pleasing to talk to). In my experience being polite and courteous goes a long way with telephone sales people and ultimately the person you are talking to could save you a lot of money... As I have found with k care… Read Full Review