Churchill Motorcycle Insurance Reviews

• Customer service

Churchill Motorcycle Insurance - Ask a question now

“Policy Alteration Charges”

written by Capoman on 25/03/2015

I decided to my bike about a month before my current policy ended. When I rang Churchill, I was told that the charge for this would be over £50. The whole year's premium had been £95! After having to accept this, I then realised it might have been cheaper to let the current policy lapse and take out a new one for the new bike, so I rang them back to ask if I could cancel what I had done about three minutes previously. I was informed that yes, this could be done, but there would be an extra charge of £30 to do so! There was no movement on this, even when I made it clear that Churchill would be the last company I would use if they could not see fit to act in a more reasonable way. Churchill are now joining Carole Nash in my list of boycotted insurance firms