Zenith Car Insurance Reviews

Zenith Car Insurance - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Zenith Car Insurance

Zenith Car Insurance

“Very exalent company ”

Written on: 29/11/2022 by Stve (1 review written)

Very polite people to deal with.pricing was unbelievable fair.well exacuted the best staff I have ever dealt with.they are fast efficient well mannerd. The lady I spoke with bent over backwards to help.nothing was rushed she Evan had time fir general chat.thank you so mutch will definitely use again and I now going to see if I can get a good deal for my daughter. 10 out of 10.please give that lady a bonus.

“New Car Policy”

Written on: 19/10/2022 by Graham2022 (1 review written)

came out in top 3 for value and low excess charges in comparison site. easy to complete application and access to documents easy.

“AWFUL”

Written on: 11/10/2022 by Alexandrag1971 (1 review written)

Purchased car insurance last year and turned off auto renewal instantly. 2 weeks before my policy ended they turned on auto renewal. They took the full annual payment a day earlier than stated without any notice then told me I hadn’t turned off auto renewal beforehand. They didn’t offer to match competitors and cancelled my insurance without me actually confirming to cancel. Very rude customer service would not recommend.

“Read the reviews from multiple sites.”

Written on: 26/09/2022 by JonCapon (1 review written)

Absolutely terrible, the worst in 25 years of driving. They literally do nothing seemingly far more interested in injuries than anything else. They pass your claim around like its a kids birthday party. 6 weeks, 4 companies and hours of phone calls just to be told they can't do anything! Plenty of other brokers out there AVOID this one.

“A good deal”

Written on: 11/09/2022 by Arjund251 (1 review written)

I bought the insurance online and the whole process was easy. The policy got everything which I need in a good price.Also I will recommend them.

“New policy.”

Written on: 07/09/2022 by RyderGreen322 (1 review written)

Only just bought this policy so can only comment on the buying process, but hope the rest matches my experience so far

“Ease of purchas”

Written on: 30/08/2022 by CodyMcCoy (1 review written)

Looked through loads of companies. Cheapest quote plus more benefits. Very simple and quick to purchase. Will try again when other two cars need renewal. Thank you.

“New policy”

Written on: 29/08/2022 by Jobanna (1 review written)

I have only just taken a policy with Zenith so can only comment on the buying process which was very easy. Price very competitive too - in comparison to what I pay now .I would suggest to add an option to insure excess.

“Best price for me”

Written on: 26/08/2022 by ianprosser (1 review written)

Changed from my previous insurer and saved £80. Very smooth transaction!!

“Easy to navigate and pay”

Written on: 16/08/2022 by KarandBri (1 review written)

We changed our car insurance from a well-known car breakdown service to Zenith, firstly we saved over £100 in doing so, secondly their website was easy to navigate we were able to turn on and off options we did and didn't require. We were finished within 10 minutes and happy with the cover we chose and more importantly the savings we made. I would have no hesitation to recommend them to everyone.

“Changing insurance cover”

Written on: 27/07/2022 by ThorneHebson (1 review written)

I recently searched online for a competitive quote for car insurance from a reputable and established company . Zenith quoted very competitively and was a name I was familiar with. Process was easy and very straightforward , job done !!

“Very Professional Attitude from Zenith”

Written on: 24/07/2022 by Lorganz175 (1 review written)

A pleasant experience, no tricks, no pressures. A simple straightforward procedure, as it should be, in purchasing car insurance. Everything was simple to follow and understand and the prices very competitive. Optional extras were an easy yes or no without any bombardment of persuasive junk. Payment was also very easy to use and I was really impressed by the whole procedure, thank you

“compare the market”

Written on: 22/07/2022 by loaf01 (1 review written)

The go compare site said I would get the courtesy car and key insurance included. Well, I didnt, so for the £358.00 quoted I ended up paying £394.00, its a bit naughty.

“Happy customer ”

Written on: 21/07/2022 by SadieSmith274 (1 review written)

Easy straightforward experience, from getting the quote, to buying the policy a few days later. Really competitive price for the level of cover.

“100%”

Written on: 10/07/2022 by Fafafa (1 review written)

100% do a bill, easy, straightforward, for motoring comfort,

“good product great price”

Written on: 22/06/2022 by montycarz (1 review written)

found you easy to deal with straight forward application form everything went smoothly, very happy. would definitely recommend.

“Pitiful Customer Service & Attitude Problems!”

Written on: 19/06/2022 by LeslieMShaw (1 review written)

Found this quote and accepted it but within 12 hours I wanted to cancel it and to stay with my last insurer. When I called my last car insurer to cancel the renewal of the policy they told me they could give me a better price, so I decided to stay with them. When I called Zenith back to cancel my insurance they told me I had to pay 30.00 which is stated on their website fair enough, but I thought a concession would and could be made to me letting them know within the following 12 hours. No. The assistant was extremely rude, unhelpful and more or less said too bad so sad and goodbye. I will never use this insurance company again and will urge anyone who is considering insuring anything through this company not to. I will also be making a point to spread the word of this so called professional company as you will be totally ripped off like I have just been. I guess its the only way they can make their money!

“Excellent Experience”

Written on: 06/06/2022 by LorenaPeck (1 review written)

I am an elderly driver who still annually looks around for the most competitive price for my car insurance, Zenith made it very easy and their member of staff was highly professional and polite and would certainly recommend them to any one wishing to buy their car insurance from a highly competent insurance company.

“Way Cheapest Insurer”

Written on: 05/06/2022 by MissKelly65 (1 review written)

For my car insurance. However, I couldn't make payment online so needed to phone in, which was annoying but I got covered, anyway. However, they have some terrible reviews here. Though I do find people prefer to bother reviewing when they have a negative experience. I can only comment on my experience and as I say, they offer the same service than my current insurer for over £300 less so it's an easy decision for me.

“EASY…”

Written on: 02/06/2022 by RichB66 (2 reviews written)

Simple straightforward insurance.. an easy to use website it’s just FILL IN AND YOUR COVERED … No more to be said..

Asked by naith on 21st November 2014 Report this content
I need to find out if anyone else has had any problems with Zenith car insurance. My vehicle was insured with Zenith, I then purchased another vehicle, I rang up to change over my insurance, but their systems were down so I did it online, I typed my card details in an everything, and it came up on the screen that the insurance had been changed over. Only to be pulled over two months later by the police telling me the vehicle had no insurance. The insurance hadn't been changed over by them. I'm now taking it to court as I've been giving 6points on my 9year clean license and 300 pound fine. Has anyone else had a similar problem?

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site

Answers (4)
Report this content lgfarrell Written on: 24/11/2014
Not had a similar problem but I can vouch for not getting calls answered. I spent weeks trying to call for up to an hour without success. The reason for my call was I had a bike accident and they made up a story nothing like what happened. I sent them detais in writing, they altered nothing. In the end I gave up trying to fight. I don't think they should be allowed to sell insurance, the company is a disgrace. I hope you have emails or screen shots showing what you did as Zenith won't be of help.
Report this content blurty Written on: 24/11/2014
Not had the same problem but I can vouch they are probably the most incompetent insurance company going. No one seems to know what they're doing or how to run the business. Sorry about you circumstances Naith - it doesn't surprise me though
Report this content blurty Written on: 24/11/2014
Not had the same problem but I can say they are the most incompetent insurance company I've ever dealt with. No one seems to know what anyone else is doing or how to deal with claims etc. Fred Karno springs to mind. Sorry about you predicament Naith it doesn't surprise me though. Hope all goes well
Report this content uniquecuk Written on: 25/11/2014
YEA, they cancelled my policy but didnt tell me. got pulled, 6 points and £200 fine.
Asked by bellysmith on 10th June 2014 Report this content
I'm thinking about taking my car insurance out with Zenith. When I pay my deposit, is that all I pay until my monthly payment and does it cover me to drive other cars?

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site

Answers (1)
Report this content lgfarrell Written on: 11/06/2014
Monthly payments will come out automatically once you have returned your direct debit mandate. Driving other cars would depend on the cover you requested, if unsure, check or you could lose your license. More importantly you have accepted their quote because it's cheap and so is their service. An hour on the phone without answers, don't give details over the phone about accidents, they write down what they want and refuse to correct it. They shouldn't be in business.