Markerstudy Car Insurance Reviews

Markerstudy Car Insurance - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Markerstudy Car Insurance

Markerstudy Car Insurance
Markerstudy Car Insurance

“Do not pay out AVOID at ALL COSTS”

Written on: 06/06/2022 by Rickytim (1 review written)

Am waiting for a refund that I payed out my own muni I was told I could claim it back of these guys I’m on benefits and can’t afford it . He drove into the back of me his car ford focis cmax and drove of left me and my partner injured .what a disgusting person .he lives in west Watford, hopefully he gets in trouble the police are on the case now.thank you for passing his details to me I’m from Watford so won’t be hard to find and your existing claims line number is a dud you do not awnser atall then when you do you hang up before talking I tried 4 days in a row twice a day what a joke and it wasn’t because you was busy it’s dud .how sad for the people trying to find out what’s going on with their claim BAD COMPANY

“DO NOT USE!!!!!! ”

Written on: 26/05/2022 by Benjyrooney (1 review written)

DO NOT USE!! if your broker or insurance company use Markerstudy as the underwriters. Go somewhere else!! (my experience) They try not to communicate with customers by subtly hiding their contact telephone numbers and then let you wait for over an hour, on hold, to be contacted with an agent/Representatives! I have just under 8hrs of call time, TO THEM, and only spoke to someone 3 times (actual talking time avg 8mins), by the way they did not contact me once. They do not respond to any emails. They don't seem to have a complaints handling/resolution procedure in place, as required by the FCA. At this time of writing, they still haven't asked me what my complaint is! My broker expressed their appalling opinion on Markerstudy too.

“HOW ARE THEY STILL TRADING?”

Written on: 20/04/2022 by Beaniebum (1 review written)

Absolutely DISGUSTING SERVICE. If i could i would be going straight to the Ombudsman service but we have to allow the 8 weeks of getting fobbed of first! 3 weeks in to claiming for a non fault accident and haven't heard a thing from the, We have been refused a courtesy car as apparently our car has been wrote off but they decided that before they even see it. Our Insurance as far as we are concerned is with Zenith but these jokes are the underwriters. We have had to go out and buy another car as we have been left with nothing. Have made sure they're not the underwriters for our new insurance for the car we have had to buy. Nothing on our Insurance Policy even mentions markerstudy. I will now also forever avoid ZENITH. I have mentioned previous good service but thats based on the fact that i have never had to claim before!! Like others have said if i could give them nothing or at least a minus i would have. they don't deserve the 1 star rating. All i can say is AVOID at all costs.

Rickytim's Response to Beaniebum's Review

Written on: 06/06/2022

How disgusting marker study are terrible. I’m in the same boat as you but they slipped up and gave me their clients name, the man who crashed into me and drove off in Watford. Hopefully they sort it out before getting into trouble handing out details.

“Appalling service”

Written on: 11/04/2022 by fiCarroll427 (1 review written)

Words cannot describe but I will never use this company again.

“Shocking service at every level”

Written on: 05/04/2022 by Diazqv391 (1 review written)

Bring back the Chaucer staff With recent experiences is it any wonder all the long term employees have left and moved to other insurers. It makes you wonder what/ who is left behind. They authorised my repairs then after agreeing to pay the garage withheld 40% of the bill to try and negotiate a lower settlement - normal practice according to yet another senior underwriter who has since left. A complete shambles of a company obviously no integrity and reading some of the other reviews I got off lightly. AVOID at all costs Check your windscreen cover limits They own windscreen companies and accident repairers - sub standard service

“How is this company allowed to trade?”

Written on: 01/04/2022 by CadeBoyle (1 review written)

The worst company I’ve ever had the displeasure to use. I’m not sure how they are allowed to trade. Every review site shows <1* reviews. They should be ashamed of themselves!

“Highwayman ”

Written on: 22/03/2022 by 14Thompson (1 review written)

Do not pay up fobb you full of lies 6 months not been paid out publicity on its way

“Appalling customer Service”

Written on: 16/03/2022 by SaFaDave (1 review written)

This company is a joke. 3 months of chasing these people with none existent communication. Expect more than an hour wait every time you call. More than 10 hours waisted already. They txt for information but don’t accept txt replies. Expect longer if they send you the so called online support and expect to be disconnected when you get to talk to an agent after 2 hours of waiting. None of there email contacts on there letter heads work and your mail gets returned. After 3 months of waiting for my stolen car claim, they have just cancelled my policy because I had to complain twice to Dial Direct concerning there none communication. It’s easier to cancel claims rather than provide the service you are paying for. Expect to be treated like the criminal that stole your car. I will be reporting them to the ombudsman.

“Avoid ,Avoid”

Written on: 12/01/2022 by Bkrad (1 review written)

Don't get this insurance ever,my brother had accident about 6 month till now nothing happened yet,they even push you to chose solicitor what they suggest, still he is calling and emailing but not helpful whatso ever, this insurance company is fake, please be aware

“Avoid Avoid Avod ”

Written on: 05/01/2022 by LorenzoLevesque399 (1 review written)

Terrible claims service; impossible to make contact with; communication non existent; We're in week 3 of a non-fault car insurance claim and have no idea what's happening with our car. We've tried every form of contact (phone, live chat and email) but without success - phone queues are over 1hr40mins, live chat times out after 1hr30mins, emails aren't replied to - we've had to resort to their complaints process which takes 8 weeks to resolve and all the while we're without our car and have no idea if it's repairable or a write off. The courtesy car hasn't been honored, we were instead offered a hire car credit agreement where we were asked to accept the hire costs, a £500 excess and signing over our car to the hire company should our car be deemed a write off. I can't stress enough, how much this company should be avoided. I've given this a 1 star rating because I had to pick something but the truth is they don't even deserve this star...worse than terrible!

“Worse insurers ever. ”

Written on: 30/12/2021 by Madalitso (1 review written)

You guys are the worst in customer service, you don’t answer phone calls and when your agents answer they give lame excuses and forward the call to someone else who puts you on hold for 2 hours and cut up the phone, you shouldn’t be allowed to be trading, I’m still waiting to hear from you about my claim and 4 weeks after my accident I still don’t have a courtesy car despite having 4 years of full comprehensive cover with you. I wouldn’t advise anyone to insure with this company. Anyone here on Facebook where I can take this matter to? Please I need your assistance to take them to court.

Nana1976's Response to Madalitso's Review

Written on: 16/05/2022

I’m interested to know if they eventually sorted your claim! I’m in limbo I had a non fault claim and I have been waiting for 3 months nothing has been done.Ombudsman have told me to wait another 8weeks

“A Motorbiker's Nightmare”

Written on: 16/12/2021 by AnAngryBiker (1 review written)

So I've bought insurance via Bikesure, who of course have Markerstudy insure all of their vehicles, and oh my god what a nightmare. Bought a used VFR, lovely bike with low mileage and near mint, a week later I get rear ended by a doctor (no less) who was on his phone. Well I ain't going to his clinic any time soon! What followed was nothing short of a nightmare. Reported the claim to Bikesure (who didn't report it to Markerstudy for some reason?) So I had to report to both companies. Markerstudy were reasonable at the time, took details yada yada, but the months dragged by and they still hadn't waivered my excess. I was on the phone with Markerstudy for a total of 26 hours over the course of my incident. 26, hours. I sorted it by calling their HR directly (thank god one of the staff slipped up and gave me the phone number) and they resolved it on the spot; costs waivered and I was safe with my no claims. Truly the worst customer service loop I've seen in all my years, solved by a meagre 5 minute phone call. If you value your time and your patience? Never ever insure via these chumps. Double check who's truly insuring you before choosing the cheapest broker, 9 times out of 10 it's Markerstudy, the vultures of the driving world.

Amyclough's Response to AnAngryBiker's Review

Written on: 24/05/2022

Fellow biker here any chance you have that number. Refused me a curtesy bike sent a 10 car truck to pick up then asked if they can lay it down then sent a car recovery (we recorded it all) who didn't have a clue and strapped it on with one strap!! Also only company I have ever known to demand all my keys and log book and not tell me why or what's happened with my bike! Not to mention before even seeing the bike accted like it was wrote off

“Awful”

Written on: 30/11/2021 by stellafilms (1 review written)

Marker Study are an awful company. I had 6 people hit my car in 2018, none of the accidents were my fault, it was just incredibly bad luck. They took months to sort things out. Finally the last claim I made was granted in my favour as a non fault. They still haven't updated the dvla or whatever website they need to update. I have emailed and called them numerous times so that my no claims bonus is restored. I have now been waiting on the phone for 40 minutes as I am tired of paying excessive premiums due to careless drivers and their utter failure to update the system. I am now going to the insurance ombudsman for compensation as they are a joke. NEVER use them, they don't deserve to be in business and I hope the reviews will make them either change the way they operate or put them out of business.

“No-one knows what they are doing.”

Written on: 11/11/2021 by BraidenKelleher426 (1 review written)

A van driver hit me on my motorcycle when performing a U turn in stationary traffic and his insurance company denied liability so I started a claim with my company which turned out to be Markerstudy. After sending all the details, six months later they contact me asking what happened in the accident. After 3 calls to their customer number (about 2 hours waiting time), I did talk to someone who may have found the details but she transferred me to another operator but instead the call went back to the call centre menu. I have sent an email but they never seem to get answered. Dreadful customer services and no updates on progress.

“Terrible service”

Written on: 21/07/2021 by DarianGilliam160 (1 review written)

Got insurance through a broker Dial Direct which filtered me down to markerstudy , currently trying to make a claim, hold times are absolutely ridiculous, bad line service, bad cooperation from them

“paid for years car insurance via broker.Six months...”

Written on: 17/05/2021 by matchlessG80 (1 review written)

paid for years car insurance via broker.Six months later find that my car is not insured even though have a (photocopy) certificate.Each party says to contact the other..But will still get points on my licence.Stay well clear of MARKERSTUDY and the broker RIGHT CHOICE INSURANCE.

“Car Insurance”

Written on: 11/01/2021 by zqWhite11 (1 review written)

Marker Study Insurance is a terrible insurance company. Do not use them.

“After no contact at all in 3 weeks of having my car,...”

Written on: 13/10/2020 by scottbiddle (2 reviews written)

After no contact at all in 3 weeks of having my car, the car garage called and said Markerstudy had cancelled my claim. After spending 4 hours on the phone I finally got to speak to *** who told me the claim had not been cancelled and she was going to transfer the money direct to me to pay the garage for my car repair. Nothing to do with settlement I even said £1800 seems very cheap for the repair and she said that’s what has been quoted. After many more calls and being on hold for hours I’m told that Markerstudy are trying to settle the claim with £1800 and that I accepted. This is totally untrue. I’m then told the engine problem wasn’t covered because I had said the car was drivable when making the claim, the car was drivable when I made the claim and Markerstudy told me to drive the car home from the service station it was at, which I did and the car was noisy as I had said when making the claim and about a mile away from my house made a bang and broke down. Markerstudy then recovered my car from the side of the road even though I was told they couldn’t and to drive it home. As it stands my courtesy car has now been taken, still no contact off Markerstudy, I now have no car with no idea what’s going on and don’t even know where my car is.

“WORST EVER ”

Written on: 15/09/2020 by RikRik (1 review written)

Took out van insurance with Markerstudy. I put in a claim start of the year. Now been 7 months trying to find out about my claim. Sent multiple emails with no reply. Call them up and your held for hours before getting cut off. PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY for any insurance cover. Better paying extra and use a proper insurance company. Would like to comment on customer service but only if I can get through to some one.

“returning my car unrepaired”

Written on: 05/08/2020 by Dwharvey (2 reviews written)

Markerstudy have now had my car for almost 3 weeks and are returning it unrepaired but are unable to advise if the car has been covid cleansed - Now I have to get the car repaired and go through the ombudsman. Seriously avoid this company