See How They Run Reviews

See How They Run - Ask a question now

“Many people may have never heard of this stage play in...”

Written on: 06/04/2007 by Lew02 (13 reviews written)

Many people may have never heard of this stage play in the West End and I had certainly not until a friend asked me if I wanted to go and see it with him; and boy was I glad I did. This is one of the best comedy plays I have ever seen and I nearly fell of my seat laughing. Although the entire show is on one simple set the comedy the characters create is fantastic! Set in 1942 (during the war) the local Reverend and his wife are going along with their daily work. That is until a neighbor pops in… Read Full Review