Ilford Delta 400 Reviews

Ilford Delta 400 - Ask a question now

“A grainy but nice film”

written by NialPorter on 07/10/2013

I have been using this film for over ten years and although it can be grainy it's a workhorse of a film. I've used pretty much every type of film there is and I keep going back to delta 400, it's got a good latitude and I have pushed it up to ISO 3200 for some grainy but perfectly usable images. The film it'self is strong and in my experience not too prone to curling. It's forgiving with both exposure and development, you can get an extra stop either side without changing the development times. If you want a very fine grain 400 film this isn't for you but the look and latitude of this film is unique and especially suited to vintage cameras.