Bedford Rascal Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Bedford Rascal - Ask a question now

“used daily never let me down amazing work horse cheap...”

Written on: 11/01/2011

used daily never let me down amazing work horse cheap to run 18 yr old sold to new owner loved it… Read Full Review

“I own a Bedford Bambi camervan and think its great...”

Written on: 13/03/2009 by marc cox (1 review written)

I own a Bedford Bambi camervan and think its great value for money. It is a great way to see the country side and get out the city on weekends. One of those makes that are runners and just keep running. Parts are plentyfull and cheap,they are small and easy to work on.The tax cost £120 p.a Easy to rebuild and resell value. Get loads of offers… Read Full Review

“Best ones are the older pre I think 1998 ones so now...”

Written on: 10/11/2008

Best ones are the older pre I think 1998 ones so now metal worm is starting to be a problem and corrousion with in the engines and if driven hard alan prost style can be quite thirsty for a little engine 16/18mpg. I've got a van/ pickup /tipper/ and a camper brilliant! Still not a club member but I could nearly start my own ha ha ha… Read Full Review

Bobcalvert's Comment

Written on: 15/10/2010

I found this review very helpful because...it told me all i need to know

Read 1 Comment

“I found the Bedford Rascal van a friendly reliable...”

Written on: 16/12/2007 by philiparmstrong (1 review written)

I found the Bedford Rascal van a friendly reliable work horse.
I used it to carry me and my tools from job to job as an electrical contractor for several years. They are nippy little vans and due to their size can be driven and parked where other vans can't. They are also one of the few 'climb in' vans that can be parked in a normal size garage for security.
The F reg Rascal I owned was sold in 2000 to some one in London who wanted it for his car valeting service,last I heard it is still on… Read Full Review