Lucky Star, Cambridge Leisure Centre Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Lucky Star, Cambridge Leisure Centre - Ask a question now

“I like this restaurant a lot. The meals are...”

Written on: 05/09/2014 by koniefros (7 reviews written)

I like this restaurant a lot. The meals are delicious..yummy. The waiters are extremely polite. Super cute place. I recommend to everybody. Tasty, deliciuos, pleasant. yumm yumm… Read Full Review

“I am a big fan of Chinese food and I like this...”

Written on: 31/03/2014 by DJ_Stuart (9 reviews written)

I am a big fan of Chinese food and I like this restaurant very much… Read Full Review

“FANTASTIC!!! ”

Written on: 30/09/2009

FANTASTIC!!!

the Lucky Star in Cambridge Leisure Centreeat - all you like chinese buffet restaurant is very clean and airy, seating is not at all cramped up. very polite, friendly and helpful staff. toilets are clean and well maintained.
me and my five kids went there in the summer holidays when i didn't fancy cooking or washing up and we all liked it so much that we returned about three weeks later with my brother and his girlfriend who drove up from london. we've since been again and again… Read Full Review

“This buffet style Chinese restaurant is Cambridge...”

Written on: 03/04/2007 by XX (39 reviews written)

This buffet style Chinese restaurant is Cambridge Leisure Centre next to the Cineworld is a gem amount other restaurants. The foods are laid out as starters, main courses, tepanyaki and deserts etc. Anyone could be spoiled with the choices of foods, mostly well prepared exceeding expectation. Highly recommended… Read Full Review