Mr Bean's Holiday (PG) Reviews

Mr Bean's Holiday (PG) - Ask a question now

“I took my family to see Mr Bean's Holiday at the...”

Written on: 02/04/2007 by 45lovers (1 review written)

I took my family to see Mr Bean's Holiday at the cinema this weekend. My partner and kids are huge fans of Mr Bean and Rowan Atkinson, so it was a natural selection in our once-a-month trip to the pictures. The main synopsis is Mr Bean wins a raffle to the south of France at his local church fete. Along with the prize he also wins a camcorder to capture his holiday. As it is a Mr Bean film, nothing goes to plan and he ends up meeting the same people along his journey to Cannes. Once he arrives… Read Full Review