Beko WMB10 Reviews

1.8

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Summary

Front Load Drum Washer
Efficiency: Bbc
11 Lb. Load
Features: Dial Controls
Child Safe
Colors: White
Beko WMB10 - Ask a question now

“Rubbish, have already told everyone i work with and...”

written by red robin on 23/02/2010

Rubbish, have already told everyone i work with and all friends and family to stay well away from this product. 6 months old Motor and pcb have broken twice. First time within two months and then in fifth month. Waited 4 weeks for repair first time, still waiting this time so far 2 weeks. Huge laundrette bills, and no compensation. Curry's are just as bad, once these companies have your money they don't give a damn. Do Not Buy This Product, I am now in contact with trading standards, have been under a great deal of stress, this is my first review ever as i feel so passionately about making sure no one else has to put up with this terrible product and terrible service, back to Zanussi for me and i wont buy from Currys.

“I would never buy any other than Beko now. I bought...”

written by on 04/09/2008

I would never buy any other than Beko now. I bought this washer as a temporary cheap stop gap when I was going to move, not had 1 moment's prblem with it in 6 years.

“Don't buy this washing machine. Beko customer service...”

☆☆☆☆☆

written by A bit angry on 20/07/2007

Don't buy this washing machine. Beko customer service was diabolical.

“Although the Beko WMB10 washing machine is cheap, it...”

written by hensleym on 21/09/2006

Although the Beko WMB10 washing machine is cheap, it is not long lasting. The rubber seal started coming off around the door, conveniantly after the guarantee ran out. The customer support leaves a lot to be desired, although the local repairer they recommended was very helpful.