Beko WM1512 Reviews

1.9

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Summary

Front Load Washer
12 Lb. Load
Beko WM1512 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Beko WM1512

“my beko machine has a mind of its own, it wil not take...”

written by on 24/11/2010

my beko machine has a mind of its own, it wil not take my softener at all, have washed it out several times, went out to it he other day and had it on a 30 min cycle and when i checked it it was washing on boil wash, i had delicates in there as well that are ruined, anyone else have this problem?

“I have just got rid of my Beko having had it for 6.5...”

written by on 19/06/2010

I have just got rid of my Beko having had it for 6.5 years and so it has served me well. Only recently (past month)have I had problems with the door,drain and spin cycle and so I decided it was time to renew (they dont last forever) rather than spend money to repair so I haven't rated service and support as I never required these!

“I have had this machine for 3 years now and have had...”

written by on 12/01/2010

I have had this machine for 3 years now and have had nothing but problems with it. Firstly the door doesn't engage properly and I have to give it a kick to make sure the wash starts then when it does it seems to please itself what cycle it uses, sometimes the cycle can take over two hours. It doesn't spin everytime, the softener compartment drains willy nilly or it doesn't take it at all. Ocasionally the timer button will just click all the way round from start to finish without doing a thing! I am about to replace my machine and I'm going to buy a quality one this time, probably Bosch or Siemens.

“I have had persistant problems with my Beko WM1512...”

written by on 16/10/2009

I have had persistant problems with my Beko WM1512 washing machine. The main problem has been a failure to drain. It also seems to have a mind of its own and can remain in mid cycle for long periods or even 'fnish' a cycle only to complete it with the next load. Its door release is also unpredicatble. Had the engineers out a few times and finally getting a refund. Never again! I have just ordered a Bosch machine to replace the Beko.

“bought beko WM1512 washing machine on 7th. august 2009...”

written by on 15/08/2009

bought beko WM1512 washing machine on 7th. august 2009 [1 week ago] main complaints are you can only wash at 30 degrees on synthetics or delicates when all products and washing powders today recommend 30. the spin speed is set by the programme, i would like to select it myself. some of the wash programmes take far too long. i would suggest anyone thinking of purchasing one should check all details thoroughly and view machine first.

“I have had 2 Beko washing machines with-in 3 years,...”

written by dulie43 on 28/01/2008

I have had 2 Beko washing machines with-in 3 years, first one lasted 2 months, a 5p coin went through the drum, and Beko refused to repair it saying it was my fault, the retailer ( argos ) were i bought it from gave me a replacement, the second one has lasted 2 years and 10 months, now the drum has completely come disconected, the same happened to my friends machine in december, my last machine was a candy and lasted 8 years. I would never buy a Beko product again

“I can honestly say the only good point was the fact...”

☆☆☆☆☆

written by hendrix02 on 24/10/2007

I can honestly say the only good point was the fact that it didn't work straight away, so problem occurred in time for me to get rid! If you fancy paying good money for a product that does not work this is the one for you!

“Only buy one if you have been diagnosed with a...”

written by bhathway on 17/10/2006

Only buy one if you have been diagnosed with a terminal disease and only have 6 months to live.

Poor reliability. Bad customer service. Our Beko WM1512 washing machine has had a repair person out to it on 16 occasions in 20 months. The repair man said buy an AEG.

“I have had my Beko WM1512 for over a year now, and it...”

written by Kadie on 16/08/2006

I have had my Beko WM1512 for over a year now, and it has never once had any problems. I desperately wanted a silver washing machine, and it was the cheapest on the market, and I have to say it is very stylish and reliable.
I have experienced problems with washing machines in the past, and have been told that over-loading the machine causes the most damage to washing machines of all makes and models. Perhaps this is the cause of the other Beko owners disgruntlement.

“I have had the Beko WM1512 washing machine for just...”

written by efothergill on 03/02/2006

I have had the Beko WM1512 washing machine for just over a year. It does not drain water, but it will still allow you to open the door. Equally, if it does drain, the door lock doesn't always disengage. It does not spin, and it chooses its own cycle whenever it sees fit.

“I have owned this Beko WM1512 Washing Machine for two...”

written by David James on 25/06/2005

I have owned this Beko WM1512 Washing Machine for two years and I can honestly say it is awful. The conditioner compartment empties at random intervals or not at all on occasions. However just recently the machine has developed a mind of its own and chooses its own cycle regardless of which programme is selected. I would not recommend it to anyone seeking value for money.