Premier Inn Reviews

• Accommodation

• Food

• Facilities

• Location

Summary

With 500 hotels across the UK, Premier Inns is the UK's biggest hotel chain. Premier Lodges and Inns are a popular budget hotel.
Premier Inn - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Premier Inn

“Horrible”

written by sdickfoss on 28/06/2022

Absolutely horrible. I do not tend to write reviews, but our date for our hotel was switched and there was absolutely no help. Made a very stressful situation, that we could not even contact them to fix.

“Horrible”

written by sdickfoss on 28/06/2022

“Room did not match description ”

written by Holloway7 on 26/10/2021

We booked at 2 night stay at your hotel in Buckingham as this was as described on your website as NOT having air conditioning. This suited our needs as we have previously had unpleasant experiences at your other hotels that do have air conditioning When we arrived we noticed that the windows in the rooms were sealed, by design, and that the rooms had air conditioning. This was aggravated by the limitations of the system which allow a minimum temp of only 19 degrees, far too warm to sleep. Note that your own website recommends 18 degrees.  Your complaints team has rejected my claim as the room is not listed as having air conditioning and so a warm room is not accepted. This is not true - the reception staff confirmed on the day that the room has air conditioning, and has twice confirmed by phone to the reception. There are also multiple comments on Trip Advisor to faulty air conditioning at this hotel Had we known the room did have air conditioning we would not have booked. Your team has failed to explain how guests can control the room temp if the windows are sealed and no air conditioning is provided! Can you please explain.

“Disappointed, poor service”

written by Adysony361 on 20/08/2020

I was supposed to stay with Premier inn after returning from France but due to the travel restrictions I had to cancel, I tried to call but the call centres are closed I sent a message through the website 3 times and, other than automated responses saying someone will reply, a week on and still no one has bothered to reply. Very disappointed!

“Never again”

written by Weatherstone on 04/06/2020

We were looking forward to a nice weekend, watching our daughter in a cheerleading competition that the hotel supported, only to have it ruined a few weeks later by a parking charge for £200. Upon arrival at the hotel, we followed all instructions on where to park, double checked with the lady at the desk after doing so, entered our details into their online system. After receiving the parking charge, we contacted the hotel for some help and advice, only to be spoken to in a disgustingly rude manor, and were told we would not have any backing from them. The outcome is, a lovely weekend away, turned sour unnecessarily, thank you Leicester City Premier Inn, we will make it clear to all members of family and friends not to stay at any of your hotels.

“The “Premier” Inn”

written by Muzza13 on 16/09/2019

Had a brilliant stay with family and friends at Watford Central Premier Inn. Rooms were spotless and comfy, food was spot on and the service we received was excellent. Genuinely nice staff who helped us out with regards to running late for meals after a day at Thorpe Park.

“Good Night Guarantee not upheld - T&C’s ignored ”

written by HMAG on 16/06/2019

Do not uphold their good night guarantee or their own T&C’s. Staff onsite would not resolve my complaint and told me to complain via the website once home, which I did, but I was then told I had complained too late and nothing would be done. All contact and requests for escalation were then ignored. Customer service is a joke - they were rude, unhelpful and unsympathetic. An absolutely shocking way to lose repeat business.

“over all stay”

written by Alfredoa138 on 27/08/2018

hot water was not working from 5 oclock Saturday afternoon till the next morning plus lifts were out of order. this was one of the worst premier inns ive ever stayed in booked a year in advance to go to a wedding reception could not even go. staff on the desk were rude and I got called luvie which I found very offensive.

“Great Place! ”

written by Annhenrymrs on 03/08/2018

Superb service at every level. Efficient booking in and checking out, beautifully clean rooms, great breakfasts. Fabulous evening menu in attractive restaurant served by friendly staff. All staff worked hard to make our stay perfect. Huge thanks to all.

“Review helston cornwall”

written by Palace13 on 15/04/2018

Stayed one night with my great niece.room excellent,dinner very good,breakfast very good,staff very friendly.no more to be said.excellent stay.Thank you premier inn.

“Stayed at the nottingham chain bar premier inn nov...”

written by Marcelo349 on 24/01/2018

Stayed at the nottingham chain bar premier inn nov thro' december, stupidly left property in my room when checking out. No sign of it when complaint raise, I think it was taken by cleaning staff. Premier inn management not interested suggested i contactact police. Usless organisation. Do not stay with them.

“UNRELIABLE”

written by XanderWyatt on 19/10/2017

HAVING BOOKED IT IN NUMEROUS OCCASION TO BOOK WITH BOOKING.COM TURN UP AND FIND THE PRICE HAS CHANGED SIGNIFICANTLY-I WILL NOT USE BOOKIN.COM OR THE PREMIER INN AGAIN I COULD HAVE USED THE HILTON NEXT TO IT FOR A CHEAPER PRICE BUT HAVING RATED IT BEFORE I WAS FAR FROM HAPPY . HOLIDAY IN WILL BE THE FUTURE PREFERENCE

“After a hard days work what you need is good food.”

written by Hagan348 on 13/10/2017

Lovely friendly front of house team ensured my steak was cooked exactly as requested. After a hard day at work away from home you need to recharge the batteries and a well cooked meal is just what the doctor ordered.

“Premier Inn Ilford”

written by CTROWN on 12/08/2017

Make sure before you book that hot water comes as standard, we stayed overnight in Premier Inn Ilford on 28th July and we had no hot water in the room. We reported this to the reception and were told we were not the only ones, no apology, no room change and no refund.

“Fantastic service overal great place”

written by cdavies07 on 17/07/2017

My family stayed at the new city centre Inn in Exeter Devon where they received the most excellent service with very friendly staff. The rooms were delightful and very clean calming places. We all later had a meal at the restaurant where 8 adults and 1 baby (1 month old) we were given a first class service by a lovely friendly chatty female person who delighted us all with a smile and quick service. The food was fantastic so tasty and well prepared and presentation was excellent. We will recommend and use again Thank you

“southampton west ”

written by sobotowska on 05/06/2017

just stayed in the Southampton west bed was rock hard ,1st morning my 2yr old granddaughter wanted crumpets went to put in toaster saw they were mouldy on the under side of them so told staff who removed them breakfast was usually cold ,glasses for juice were filthy the only good thing was staff very friendly but run off their feet

Janoc's Response to sobotowska's Review

Written on: 26/06/2017

As premier Inn is used by construction workers on a regular basis, who keep their tools in their vehicles, why do Premier Inn NOT have security patrolling the car parks, as yet again we have had someone come into work who has had the vehicle broken into, which means basically they are working at least this week for nothing, they have to replace their tools and their insurance goes up again.

If security is not an option (which it should be) then at least have a system in place where their work equipment can be booked into a secure area and only be redeemed with a receipt that has been issued by your company?

Read 1 Comment

“Standards”

written by on 05/06/2017

To date I have always liked and highly recommended The Premier Inn because of value for money and very pleasant staff. Recently on two separate occasions and locations we were allocated a room where the bathroom had not been cleaned, the toilet not flushed from the previous occupants and reception not having the initiative to check the rooms before allocating them. On a second occasion I returned to my room at a different location of Premier Inn to find that it had acceptable level of service that in the past has been very good. The Premier Inn not been cleaned and my room service dinner from the night before still there. There is no air conditioning at this particular Premier so all in all it was a very discouraging and annoying experience given that the rooms are priced according to Occupancy level and are therefore not always cheap. Really not an is not short of guests but by the same token one should still maintain a high standard and not get complacent.

“staff an absolute joy”

written by NicolasArcher on 07/04/2017

I stayed for 3 nights,just off paisley Rd west and beside the hydro.The staff were fantastic and went that extra mile,nothing was too much for them.Great location for concerts and clean comfortable rooms.Extremely family friendly.I would recommend sanitary products in the toilets as there was none but a staff member went into her bag and gave me hers,providing excellent customer service.I can't praise the staff enough and hope the management appreciate their fantastic staff members.I would highly recommend staying here and will definitely be back.

“Discrimination ”

written by gpEdwards489 on 18/03/2017

I recently stay with a party of six in 3 rooms pre booked for one night including their meal deals. I arrived at 4pm and booked in I went to make sure the others in my party (teenagers and disabled) we're finding their rooms ok, as they were scattered around the hotel. I got back to my room an the manager was screaming at the top of her voice at my husband while ran sacking our room and in packing our things throwing accusations of us trying to set fire to the hotel! My husband was half changed and really had no time to do anything. I was so upset and felt humiliated as I had come down to Sheffield for a funeral and had just finished buring my dad, I attempted to explain this to the abusive manager at the time but didn't care even though I had tears streaming down my face ordered us to leave, we had been their for less than ten minutes, and honestly think it was because I had disabled people with me. The whole thing could of been dealt with more calm and more professionally. I will never use a premier inn again in my life an urge others not to.

“DISABILITY FRIENDLY”

written by NyckW on 01/03/2017

We arrived unannounced at the Premier Inn Witney on the evening of 24 February, having been let down by another hotel which had claimed, inaccurately, to have step free access to the booked room. The receptionist happily showed us the room on offer at Premier, a nice service touch. All the Team Members we met on our 3 night stay were friendly, efficient and genuinely helpful without even having to be asked. The room itself was excellent for wheelchair users. In particular, the bathroom was huge - easy to manoeuvre the chair - and equipped thoughtfully with a full range of supports, rails and floor level alarm. The bed was also very generously sized and extremely comfortable. The only downside to our stay was the rather minimalist Continental breakfast. We would definitely stay again when next in area.

Asked by Radley10 on 26th August 2014 Report this content
How can I find out if the new Premier Inn in Exmouth has got a walk in shower for the disabled?

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site

Answers (1)
Report this content intercityboi Written on: 27/08/2014
Just call their number on the Premier Inn website or email them?