Ozaki IP316 Reviews

Ozaki IP316 - Ask a question now

“The Ozaki IP316 iPod speakers and dock I bought off...”

Written on: 28/03/2007 by bigneal1260 (5 reviews written)

The Ozaki IP316 iPod speakers and dock I bought off ebay for a total of £45 inc shipping. Being new to iPods and unable to afford the popular Bose speakers I plumped for these, knowing if they weren`t room filling speakers they`d be ok to take to my shop as a make do system that looks good. They are going to my shop. For style and sound you are getting what you pay for. A low top level volume, no distortion but slightly tinny sound. Not my expectations for a front room filling sound system but… Read Full Review