BMW 1 Series 118d SE Reviews

• Reliability

BMW 1 Series 118d SE - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for BMW 1 Series 118d SE

BMW 1 Series 118d SE

“I've had my BMW 118d SE for 2 years now. In that time...”

Written on: 08/07/2009 by Taylott (173 reviews written)

I've had my BMW 118d SE for 2 years now. In that time i've never had one problem. I have the 5 door which gives you a bit more space. The drive is fantastic. It's nippy, quick and has fantastic control.

I also do a fair amount of miles each week commuting to work, and the drive on the motorway is very smooth.

Fuel consumption is fantastic compared to other cars in its range. The car looks great, looks modern and I believe the 1 Series really hold their value.

The interior is… Read Full Review

“Bit confused about the mpg's of the BMW 118d. 60 is...”

Written on: 31/03/2008 by urbanduck (1 review written)

Bit confused about the mpg's of the BMW 118d. 60 is for extra urban - you'll get it no probs on the open road at a steady speed. I get a reasonable 53 mpg's out of it which Im delighted about… Read Full Review

“Really happy with this car...I have had Golf, A3, Alfa...”

Written on: 09/02/2008

Really happy with this car...I have had Golf, A3, Alfa 147, etc and all of them are distinctly average to drive by comparison plus the packs and dealer discounts make what I previously thought unaffordable within my reach...just!… Read Full Review

“Good idea shame about the mpg”

Written on: 06/12/2007 by pjmj (2 reviews written)

Good idea shame about the mpg… Read Full Review