Jem Boutique Reviews - www.jemboutique.com

Jem Boutique www.jemboutique.com - Ask a question now

“My returned package did not arrive on time and...”

written by on 23/08/2008

My returned package did not arrive on time and although communication had been fine up to that point, all of a sudden Jemboutique were impossible to reach. I couldn't find a phone number to contact them directly and they took a very long time to respond to my emails. My £500 was lost in the system. I've learned my lesson, I'll never post anything of value without insurance again. Nevertheless, Jemboutique made the situation a lot more stressful by their failure to communicate with me directly. I would advise anyone to steer well clear of this online store.

“I had quite a brilliant experience with Jem Boutique....”

written by Rachel R on 02/04/2007

I had quite a brilliant experience with Jem Boutique. I am pleased with my purchase. I was even more impressed when it arrived quite wonderfully packaged! I'd recommend this site to all online shoppers.

“Beautiful clothes and great website - just what I wanted. ”

written by lillibet on 28/03/2007

Beautiful clothes and great website - just what I wanted.
Excellent customer service!