Stoves 600SiDOm Reviews

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Stoves 600SiDOm - Ask a question now

“I have been using the cooker for 4 years. Second year...”

Written on: 05/03/2010

I have been using the cooker for 4 years. Second year after buying start to give problem,the problem still is the stays on even if you don't turn on the knob. I have electrtion came over twice. Fix the problem but after while is star to give same problem. Now I just switch it of from plug and turn on when I need It… Read Full Review

“pro: Stylish and easy to clean. ”

Written on: 18/12/2009 by vickidavies (14 reviews written)

pro: Stylish and easy to clean.
Con: Life span

I brought my stove oven a few years ago. I brought the cooker and my
fridge and washing machine at the same time. After 2 years my cooker broke down. Has my guarantee had exspired i rang up the company who made the cooker and exsplained to them about my problem with the cooker. They were not very helpful at all they told me that i would have to pay for a new part for the cooker, which wasn't cheap at all and i would have to pay for one of their… Read Full Review