XFX Nvidia GeForce 6200 Graphic Card Reviews

• Graphics Quality

• Ease of Set Up

XFX Nvidia GeForce 6200 Graphic Card - Ask a question now

“The XFX Nvidia GeForce 6200 Graphic Card hasa good...”

Written on: 04/05/2009

The XFX Nvidia GeForce 6200 Graphic Card hasa good graphics guality

“I bought this graphic card in order to upgrade my...”

Written on: 31/07/2008 by DJ Neman (4 reviews written)

I bought this graphic card in order to upgrade my MX4000, because it was trash. It's really good for the price. It has 4 parallel pixel pipelines, 3shader pipelines and support for DirectX 9.0C and OpenGL. It also supports AGP8X mode. It's good for playing not so new games, and movies. Plus, you get a Software CD with some nice programs, that everybody needs. Like I said, the bad thing is small memory capacity and a fan cooler, because you get a software on a CD for overclocking memory speed and core speed. This can improve the performance of your card quite a lot if you buy cooler to prevent overheating. Just to say that you can play newer games but if you think of playing games like Juiced 2, forget about it. I have test it on a these system specs: Intel Pentium 4 2.0 Ghz, 1GB of RAM, 80GB HDD, and a C-Media sound card(which is by the way trash). It could nicely run NFS Pro Street, and Crysis. For the money, well recommended.