Flawless Studios Manchester Reviews

Flawless Studios Manchester - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Flawless Studios Manchester

Flawless Studios Manchester

“I cried it was that bad”

Written on: 06/08/2022 by Kayls88 (1 review written)

So me and my grandma have been waiting for this experience for awhile now. We got there all seemed nice and welcoming. Asked if we wantws a drink ans what hair and makeup we wanted, I told them a smokey eye, all I got was brown eyeshadow and eyeliner. We also signes a fiem to state what we re bot comfortable with ect. ..when it came down to the actual photos to be down the forms had clearly not been looked at as poses were don't that emphasised these flaws. When it came to look at our photos I just sat there and cried at how horrid they were I didn't feel confident or comfortable at all. Every photo was pretty much the same pose emphasising everything I'd stated I was uncomfortable with.. Not worth the money they were asking for at all. One lady behind the desk was rather rude too rushing us along. Plus avoid the watered down wine too just stick to tea or coffee

Kayls88's Response to Kayls88's Review

Written on: 06/08/2022

Plus..... the unprofessionalism is that...they send your photos to your email address so tpur paying more money to have them printed....nothing professional about them

Read 1 Comment

“Mother and Daughter Photoshoot ”

Written on: 03/03/2022 by Sophiielouram (1 review written)

I came in with my mum for a mum and daughter photoshoot at Flawless for her 60th birthday, it’s my second time at Flawless and I couldn’t wait to come back there really was no better place to bring her for her birthday! We were welcomed by the friendliest staff who made us feel so at ease by the whole experience (my mum was a little nervous!) We had a couple of glasses of wine, laughed, and were transformed - the eyelashes we got were absolutely incredible!! We went into the photoshoot where we were shown how to pose which made us feel so much more confident! So glad we brought our heels as-well they made the pictures look so GLAM! To top everything off we were offered an express facial but had to turn it down at the end as we never wanted to take our makeup off it was that good! We went straight to a night out drinking cocktails to show off how good we looked! Would recommend Flawless to anyone looking for a fun glamorous day out to go home with our gorgeous images!

“Would definitely recommend!”

Written on: 02/03/2022 by Templeton475 (1 review written)

I visited Flawless for a boudoir photoshoot and enjoyed the experience from start to finish! I was slightly nervous before arriving as I haven’t done anything like this before but the photographers were amazing at making me feel comfortable as they guided me through my photoshoot helping me with poses and I left feeling more confident than ever before! I loved my hair and make up and the variety of props and backgrounds were perfect for getting stunning images, especially the big luxury chair and feather boas! I will definitely be visiting Flawless again soon!

“Terrible service by some ”

Written on: 23/02/2022 by WalkerFarley488 (1 review written)

I have waited a while to write my review mainly until my pictures were paid off. The day started off quite nice we were offered a drink and asked to fill out a form for hair make up ect. Then when it came to this part it wasn't great. The Irish woman was horrible with my sister didn't even try and make her feel good about herself and shot her down because there was a little kink in her hair which would have come out with the straighteners but she didn't even try. We started make up and hair the same time yet my sister was rushed and done and waiting for me for over 15 minutes. The woman who did my hair and make up was lovely but forgot to turn the straighteners on yanked them down my hair to make a curl this hurt I also didn't like the brushes not being cleaned first. The woman who sells the pictures is too pushy I get that this is her job but she was too much and in your face. The packages are so expensive and arnt worth the money. The lady on reception was very nice as was the photographer she made the day all the better. I will say there is nothing special about it, you are on a production line and in and out while other people are also doing the same thing. We left quite deflated after spending alot of money on outfits accessories and then the over all pictures which were pushed on us as the package you buy costs very little. I am gutted about this experience but wanted to be honest as we saved up a lot of money to stay in Manchester and have this done.

“Wouldn’t go again ”

Written on: 23/02/2022 by Sarahgibbons30 (1 review written)

I went with my sister back in august last year a trip we had planned but kept getting cancelled for covid anyway we finally got to go and we were both excited. The photographer herself a young lass was canny and made you feel good about yourself, My review is really about the Irish girl who did my hair and make up, she didn’t really seem bothered at all, my hair isn’t in the perfectest shape probably years or straightening but I’d clicked I wanted my hair done to make me feel special and she didn’t even try she literally put a couple Of curls in my hair and didn’t even attempt to do anything with it or make it look good she gave up straight away I ended up with my hair in a pony tail as I do everyday so I didn’t feel glam or special In anyway my make up she rushed she seemed like she had no interest in doing her job at all I would definately not recommend if you wanting any sort of special experience

“AVOID!!”

Written on: 14/12/2021 by hxGrady496 (1 review written)

Me and my friends went for the makeover which was at 2:45pm, we arrived at the studio at around 2:30pm and they told us to write a form out for how we wanted to look for the makeup, hair, pictures, etc. We didn't start the makeup and hair until 30 minutes later and when the woman called my name to have my makeup done she didn't even look at the form, she rushed the nails so there was nail varnish around my nails, the makeup was absolutely horrendous I couldn't walk out on the street looking the way I did, she over did my lips she didn't even cover up my stops properly even though it was supposed to be "cakey" for the photoshoot. She put yellow powder under my eyes, I had to take it off in the toilets because I really didn't like it, neither did my friends. We did do a few photos whilst my other friends finished their makeup however after that most of the staff just left us, when all of us were finished getting our makeup done and hair everyone just left us and the fact that they said we didn't complete it even though they left us so we didn't have a clue what we were supposed to do next so we just left. Why would I want a photo where I know for a fact I'll look horrible even if it is free. We weren't rude or anything in the toilets we did say how bad the makeup was but we weren't mean/rude to staff. So now I can't get my refundable deposit back because I didn't want them to take pictures of me when I looked scary, and because we didn't bring extra outfits for the pictures and they're a photography company I paid for the vouchers so if I don't want loads of pictures taken of me I don't see why I have to have them taken. Absolute waste of money and terrible service

“Fun, friendly and comfortable experience!”

Written on: 06/09/2021 by Rkamoko (1 review written)

I am a very anxious person, but the staff at Flawless made me feel at ease and calm. When you walk into the studio, you aren't feeling like a client, but like friends and family. The staff get on well together and are always down for a laugh. I can honestly say the whole experience was beyond perfect. From the drinks offered, the nails, the hair, the makeup, all the way to the photography and then the viewing, it was a magical day that we will not forget. The make up and hair artists are fantastic and do their job wonderfully and always with a smile and a chatter. The photographer herself was incredible and patient, and she didn't make you feel uncomfortable at all. Everything was done on the day, so we got to see our pics and take home some prints right at the end. And we've been showing them to everyone! I never thought I could look at stunning as the staff at Flawless made me look, and feel! I massively recommend Flawless for anyone - anxious or confident. They make you feel like part of the family and I can honestly say that I'll be booking again sometime!

Flawlessstudios's Response to Rkamoko's Review

Written on: 17/09/2021

Thankyou so much for your fabulous 5 star review! We try our best to make each and everyone of our customers feel as comfortable and relaxed as we possibly can! We are thrilled to know you had such a perfect day! You looked so stunning and we cant wait to see you again for another fabulous photoshoot & makeover!
Many Thanks,

Read 1 Comment

“Best friends photoshoot ”

Written on: 10/06/2021 by sophieramsey (1 review written)

I came for a photoshoot and makeover at Flawless photography studios with my best friend, it was such a special day to create memories with my friend that i had not seen since school!! we spent the day being pampered, our makeup was amazing and the images are all perfect!! I would definitely recommend this to anyone wanting an amazing girly day out!! Thankyou so much Flawless xx

Flawlessstudios's Response to sophieramsey's Review

Written on: 17/09/2021

Thankyou so much for your amazing 5 star review! We are so happy you had such an amazing day with your bestie creating images and memories to last a lifetime! You both looked gorgeous and we hope to see you again soon!
Many thanks,

Read 1 Comment

“Mother and daughter photoshoot”

Written on: 24/02/2021 by 171Stevenson (1 review written)

I came into the Studio with my mum and we had the best time!! We received complementary drinks on arrival and our hair and makeup looked incredible, we had so much fun getting to know all the staff and the images turned out amazing! I have another surprise mother and daughter shoot booked in for me and my mum again to celebrate mothers day as she loved it so much!! would recommend as a gift or a day to treat yourself such a fun and glam experience!

Flawlessstudios's Comment

Written on: 17/09/2021

Thankyou so much for your amazing 5 star review! We loved having you and your mum in our Studios for your special experience day! We love all your images you both looked so beautiful! We cant wait to see you in our Studios again for another photoshoot & makeover!
Many thanks,

“AVOID”

Written on: 28/04/2020 by CalebHughes (1 review written)

They refused give me my money back as i wanted to cancel due to my mental health and due to grieving of my lossed babies and the receptionist is very unpleasant and arrogant AVIOD!! at all costs

“Avoid”

Written on: 06/02/2020 by Gallowaycy4 (1 review written)

After someone rang me with offer of "portfolio"on offer for £20pp I took one for me and for my friend.So I spend £40+deposit£20.After I finally find out that is only one digital picture I will get I decided to cancel my appointment.Iv rang and wanted cancel I heard that's I can't,when I asked why?A women said because it's over 14 days now.I have read t&c and it's nothing written that You CAN'T cancel you apotment.When I was asking by the phone why I can't cancel no one could give me a reall reason,because offiecly You can and You have right to cancel in right time with is 7 or more days!So I write to get my money back.Of course the will full refund me,so they have send my £40 but I still waiting for my deposit £20.Of course when I wrote and have asked where is the refund?They replied after few messages in meen time why they ignoring my messages.That it looks like there was a mistake and will have to send it again with means I have to wait again.Its not about the amount because it's not a lot but it's still my money.Be avoid really difficult to get anything back from them.

“AVOID”

Written on: 13/01/2020 by mon. (1 review written)

Please avoid! I request for my 50 pound refund and of course i didn't received no reply on my email no phone call bad company if you want loose money you are in right address!

“Myself daughter and granddaughter went 3rd Nov 2019,...”

Written on: 04/11/2019 by Pearl26 (1 review written)

Myself daughter and granddaughter went 3rd Nov 2019, worse experience I've entailed, we got there 25 mins early was offered a drink which was okay but we was sat from 1:45 to 4pm before they started work on us, my makeup was plastered on even though I said I wanted a natural look, I am mixed raced so you can imagine the what the foundation look like orange, it was rushed, I looked like the clown out of It, my hair is very tight curls the girl put a plait at the front and said if I didn't like it she wouldn't be offended but I was my hair was like a Bush and all frizzy they had no serum as the delivery had not come, I told her I don't like just do it in a side bun and a parting down the side, she did that but my hair was frizzy and bumpy I told her to just leave, we was ushered into changing room where I took my hair out and redid it best I could and wiped off the foundation and the hanging lipstick, my daughter had her hair curled and when the stylist took the rollers out she said I thought it would of curled better than that, what do you say to that? we had 4 Change of clothes the photographer asked the granddaughter to take her glasses off coz of the reflection but the granddaughter was upset and so was we coz one of her eyes turn in, which I told her this she replied it's okay, we changed into our second outfit and a different photographer took us in another room and she never asked the granddaughter to take her glasses off, we changed into the 3rd out by this time we had, had enough and said me and my daughter don't want a 4th outfit change but just do the granddaughter in her belle dress but she went on and on in the end we did it, we went to view the pictures and I just let loose telling how unhappy this experience was the pictures were filtered that much I looked Chinese and the free picture was the worse out the lot, I told her she can keep it's awful I look like I'm in pain and the granddaughter eye is turned in, she deleted it and said to pick one, I said I don't want one and told my daughter if she wants to pick then she can and I walked out the room, so if I was you I would avoid like the plague ☹️

“Worst experience ever ”

Written on: 22/09/2019 by 491Craig (1 review written)

Firstly the foundation did not match my skin it was absolutely atrocious, it was too white At the end of the makeup session I looked like a clown and my eyelashes for some reason we’re falling off and was not put on properly I paid for them and was absolutely not satisfied. I feel like everything was rushed and I did not feel at ease, my hair was a big mess it was so dry and looked like an absolute bush. The quality of everything was terrible and cheap. Me and the people I went with felt really pressured to buy the photos as the people were really persistent on us buying them although they state that you are not obligated to buy photos it’s the complete opposite the people would not let us go lightly and kept making sly comments of how amazing the photos were and I can say that the photos were really bad quality and the price for them did not make sense. Although the people were friendly I would 1000% not recommend this place at all, it was one of the worst experiences I have gone through everyone I went with highly disliked the way they looked hair and make up was totally off.

“Worst experience twice in a row”

Written on: 12/06/2019 by Hayleylou92 (1 review written)

Flawless studios in Manchester, the staff are lovely don't get me wrong, but if you ask me you're sat waiting for at least 2 hours before hair and make up, considering it was supposed to be a make over, 1st time around the girl took over 2 hours to do my make up alone then someone else had to takeover to do my hair due to my friend already had her shoot and had to wait for me. I was then rushed through the shoot itself, my makeup was running due to sweating, my curls falling out, was awful, then promised a package on the photos which we would get 2 sticks with so many photos for the price of 1,nope!  Had to pay over £1000 when it should have been around £500,the pressure to buy is unreal! Never felt more on the spot in all my life! So they called me and told me I'd won another shoot and didn't have to pay a single penny, then I got another phone call asking for £60 to secure the appointment, so I paid it as they promised a refund if we didn't buy any photos. So we turned up, over 2 hours wait again, then rushed through hair and make up, walked into the changing room, I had no foundation on my face what so ever, the girl had thrown yellow concealer all over the place (I'm extremely pale BTW) I didn't want to leave the changing room, had to blend as much as I could with my bare hands, not what you want when you've expected a professional make up artist! Then rushed through the shoot, 4 outfit changes, all over and done with within 20 minutes!!! Told to go away for an hour and come back to veiw our photos after that. We went in both telling each other we're not buying any and just want the free print out. I don't know how many times I said no, but she was not for giving out the free prints and doing everything in her power to make us buy, I've never felt more pressured in all my life, the photos don't look great either if I'm honest, whatever you do stay well away from this place. Over £500 out of me yet again, I'm cancelling direct debits, feel like I've been well and truly had off, they really do need shutting down!

“Needed to cancel due to death in family”

Written on: 28/05/2019 by hxRees63 (1 review written)

I tried to cancel my appointments as we had a death in the family and got told I would lose my deposit and have to pay again to re book I paid £60 deposit and to be told ave to pay it again is wrong all I want is my money back it's not very good service would not recommend

“Amazing photoshoot”

Written on: 10/05/2019 by Underwoodso303 (1 review written)

The most amazing day spent with wonderful professional people. The experience was shared with my 2 daughter who also thoroughly enjoyed the day. The photographs were clear and the packages available were very good for the quality of the photos A happy rememberable day that as a family we will never forget.

“What an experience!”

Written on: 10/05/2019 by Missjs (1 review written)

I absolutely loved my day at flawless ! I was made to feel welcome straight away and felt amazing having my pictures taken. I would definatly do it again. Couldnt fault anything, perfect!

“Fab day out with girls ”

Written on: 17/04/2019 by Irisj322 (1 review written)

A Christmas present for my nieces and what a wonderful day it was. We were all made to feel very relaxed by the make up ladies. Also the ladies who took the pictures worked wonders on making the girls enjoy their moment! The girls really enjoyed themselves and what a boost of confidence they both had after seeing the photo show!! The person I dealt with really helped when choosing our final favourite prints. Digital prints bought and then printed off when home that same day. We will all be returning again x

“Don't get to choose prints”

Written on: 06/04/2019 by emmadelonge (1 review written)

Had a really nice day but was felt pressured to buy at the end. I explained that I don't have alot of money and have been feeling down about myself lately so wanted a shoot to feel good. The woman refused to let me pick the 2 free pictures, although she was quite happy for me to choose the free pictures if I was buying. She gave me the worst picture and twice... I felt this was out of spite because I can't afford £390 for 8 pictures. Left a real downer on the day. They talk about embracing girl power and making women feel good about themselves and they can't even do the gesture of letting the girl pick her own free picture.. which wouldn't affect them at all. Will lose business because of this.

Asked by Michelejake on 20th November 2017 Report this content
What do we have to bring with us for photo shoot please?

Asked by Sammy2586 on 23rd September 2016 Report this content
What's the price list on their photos please?

Asked by vshilleto on 6th October 2014 Report this content
My partner and I have had a photo shoot and after quickly looking at the photos at home after paying £990 for them we have alot of problems with them. We didn't get enough time to look at the pictures at the studio as they put them on slide show, we have criticised nearly every one of them. What can I do to sort this? It's good money spent on horrible photos. My hair was a mess, and there is too much altered on my partners face (beauty spot on her face removed her feature). There is only one photo I am happy with totally. Please can some help?

Asked by photobaby on 22nd August 2014 Report this content
What sort of prices are the photos to purchase?