Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell (PS2) Reviews

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

Summary

Action/adventure
Rating: Teen
1 Player
Published By: Ubi Soft Entertainment
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell (PS2) - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell (PS2)

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell (PS2)

“It is is the best PS2 Game in my opinion, can be a...”

Written on: 25/01/2008

It is is the best PS2 Game in my opinion, can be a little creepy but I think its very cool. Sick game! Would recommend to anyone… Read Full Review

“I think Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell is much too over...”

Written on: 28/03/2004 by Laurie (34 reviews written)

I think Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell is much too over rated as it is too hard and too long. After completing it I sold it as there is nothing else to do. Once you have completed one level you pretty much have done them all. Yes it has got cool moves and gadgets but does that really make up for the hours of being stuck and bordom once completed. No. I certainly wouldn't play it again and would advise if you want it to rent it or borrow from a friend, not buy it… Read Full Review

“Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell on the ps2 is a great game....”

Written on: 19/02/2004 by gd6m (1 review written)

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell on the ps2 is a great game. I got this for my son which I ended up taking control of. I started and could not put it down. The graphics are great and the mind set is challenging. A+… Read Full Review