Moldos, Glasgow Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Moldos, Glasgow - Ask a question now

“A fantastic restaurant for the cost - They do a £10...”

Written on: 13/07/2007 by brucie69uk (1 review written)

A fantastic restaurant for the cost - They do a £10 for 3 courses offer at all times, making it the best value around, particularly on weekend nights. The food is good, portion sizes are excellent and the service is very good. Overall an excellent experience for the money - I now eat here about once a month, and recommend it to anyone - particularly if cost is a factor for you… Read Full Review

“I'm not a foodie by any stretch of the imagination ”

Written on: 23/03/2007 by euanmur (1 review written)

I'm not a foodie by any stretch of the imagination
but I do eat out in a lot of restaurants locally and abroad.
I have to say that I was very disappointed with the offerings here.
To start my partner had breaded mozzarella and I had breaded mushrooms filled with pate.
Both tasted as though they were bought in frozen the pate lacked any taste, although the chile sauce served with the mozzarella.

For the main we had the chicken in Parma ham with cheese and spaghetti with meatballs. The chicken… Read Full Review