Kenwood BrewMaster CM556 Reviews

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Kenwood BrewMaster CM556 - Ask a question now

“I'm trying to buy my Mum one, she can't have mine!”

Written on: 09/10/2009

I'm trying to buy my Mum one, she can't have mine!… Read Full Review

“I drink a lot of coffee, so I need a machine which is...”

Written on: 02/08/2009

I drink a lot of coffee, so I need a machine which is easy to use and reliable.

I have had many machines in the past which were passable but the Kenwood Brewmaster CM556 is my favorite by a considerable margin.

This machine is extremely easy to use, looks good and seems to be standing up well to heavy use.

I have had the machine for around 7 years an it is still going well. My favorite feature is the coffee dispensing system which means I can get some coffee before the brew has finished… Read Full Review