Bic 252 Reviews

Bic 252 - Ask a question now

“Overall nothing better on the market for the price,...”

Written on: 07/08/2008 by bargainboards (1 review written)

Overall nothing better on the market for the price, and when you have finished with it the boat is fully recylable - PE materials so wont liter the beaches with plastic in years to come… Read Full Review

“I have just purchased my second 'Bic 252'. My first...”

Written on: 29/03/2007 by kennethb (1 review written)

I have just purchased my second 'Bic 252'. My first tender was stolen from the top of the pier. This appears to be a very nickable boat, but, having searched for an alternative for the past two seasons, I can't find anything which comes up to this standard, or, is such good value for money… Read Full Review