Sega Rally (PS3) Reviews

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

Sega Rally (PS3) - Ask a question now

Specification for Sega Rally (PS3)

Main Features
Genre Racing
Genre Racing
Main characteristics
Publisher: Sega
Genre: Racing / Driving
Other
Release Date: July, 2007

“This game is very weak. It is arcade racing with...”

Written on: 19/04/2010

This game is very weak. It is arcade racing with little similarity to the good old Colin McCrae simulation games.
Very few boards so it's repetitive.
It got bored of it pretty quickly.
Some interesting technology such as the memory of tire tracks for subsequent laps.
I would buy Dirt rally game rather than Sega Rally. My only problem with Dirt (which I also bought) is that it is also a bit too arcade for my liking. The Colin McRae games on the PS2 were better pure rally games than the… Read Full Review

“I thought that the graphics in Sega Rally were very...”

Written on: 22/03/2008

I thought that the graphics in Sega Rally were very good and I liked the different range of cars. I would however recommend this game to people who are in to rally games… Read Full Review