Clarks Shoes Women Reviews

Clarks Shoes Women

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Clark’s shoes”

Written on: 09/12/2017 by Tkumm (1 review written)

Clark’s shoes do not last like they claim. I paid quite a bit for my shoes and after only wearing them a few times the soles completely disintegrated! They told me it was because the material was old... which is not my fault! But basically said “sorry for your luck”. They won’t fix or replace. I’ve read this is happening to more and more customers. So just giving everyone a heads up. I won’t be buying any more. My Easy Spirt shoes are just as comfortable, a lot older and NOT… Read Full Review

“Soles of shoes disintegrate!!”

Written on: 22/11/2017 by Tlkumm (2 reviews written)

I’ve always been a fan of Clark’s shoes and as a teacher wore these shoes for their comfort. However. I have a bad review to post since the shoes I recently bought deteriorated. I’d only worn the shoes a couple of times and the soles literally fell apart as I walked How embarrassing. Plus customer service says the best they can do is offer 50% off a new pair. Why would I want to buy a new pair? I was told they were on the shelf too long and that’s why they were in bad shape… Read Full Review