Clarks Shoes Women Reviews

Media Gallery for Clarks Shoes Women

Clarks Shoes Women

“Long-lasting”

written by naliedsa on 08/02/2022

Long-lasting and high-quality shoes. Should take special care as it mostly made of leather. They look really amazing, my first set lasted for 2 years.

“"Great Quality with Outstanding Style Design"”

written by Harrison354 on 10/11/2020

I recently purchased Clarks shoes and the design, colour and texture of the shoe was just amazing and it was very perfect and comfortable overall.

“Better Experience”

written by Floyd260 on 28/08/2020

I have ordered a pair of casual shoes recently. They were exquisite and everlasting. Putting on is easy. And the price is affordable. I liked them.

“Excellent”

written by Andymartin3 on 04/05/2019

it has always been important for the company to make the best shoes. Whether you are needed in everyday shoes and fancy shoes you will find the most popular and love pairs. Clark women shoes is most famous and durability. the value for money is also good.

“i recently purchased a pair of black Un Adorn shoes...”

written by Princeo10 on 23/04/2019

i recently purchased a pair of black Un Adorn shoes for women. they are comofrtable and well make also a practical colour for summer of winter. service at cwmbran store was helpful and non intrusive it was capable and professional. trained staff make good business. a wider range of colours and texture would be a bonus.

“Clark’s shoes”

written by Tkumm on 09/12/2017

Clark’s shoes do not last like they claim. I paid quite a bit for my shoes and after only wearing them a few times the soles completely disintegrated! They told me it was because the material was old... which is not my fault! But basically said “sorry for your luck”. They won’t fix or replace. I’ve read this is happening to more and more customers. So just giving everyone a heads up. I won’t be buying any more. My Easy Spirt shoes are just as comfortable, a lot older and NOT falling apart!

“Soles of shoes disintegrate!!”

written by Tlkumm on 22/11/2017

I’ve always been a fan of Clark’s shoes and as a teacher wore these shoes for their comfort. However. I have a bad review to post since the shoes I recently bought deteriorated. I’d only worn the shoes a couple of times and the soles literally fell apart as I walked How embarrassing. Plus customer service says the best they can do is offer 50% off a new pair. Why would I want to buy a new pair? I was told they were on the shelf too long and that’s why they were in bad shape. Something about the chemical in the soles. Is that my fault? Should I know how long they’ve been on the shelf? Very disappointing. You lost a long time customer and I’ll make sure others know about your poor quality as well. You should do the right thing and replace shoes when it’s not the fault of the consumer. Especially as much as I paid for the shoes!!

“new shoes”

written by on 13/04/2014

bought 2 pairs of shoes this morning 13/4/14 and was well pleased also how pleasant and helpful the staff were would definitely return there again [PRESTON]I need some more sandals for summer nothing I didn't like everything good.

“my visit to clarkes in cwmbran”

written by clarkes1 on 24/03/2014

my visit on 13/3/2014 was very pleasant, The staff were very friendly and helpful as always. I do shop at Clarkes most of the time when buying shoes and usually buy two pairs at once as there is always something I want at a great price I look forward to buying shoes even though I normally spend £120 each visit but I am always very pleased with both the product and service. there was one time where I had to return one pair of shoes as they didn't go to well with my dress, so I took them back and the staff assisted me in getting the right shape and design to go with the dress so I was a very happy customer as I had to go to a party that evening, so as always they saved the day. So to anyone looking for shoes with great service, I recommend using Clarkes every time!

“Super service at Clarks village, Street.”

written by on 20/03/2014

The layout of the Clarks seconds shop at the Street village is excellent, as is the selection of items to choose from, whether it be shoes, bags, coats, suitcases, purses, wallets and many others. The staff are very helpful, I could not find my size of shoe in the design I wanted on the shelf, I asked a member of staff if my size was available and she immediately went to look and very quickly came back to me with the size I needed; excellent! We went through the tills very quickly with our purchases, and staff at the check-outs were very friendly too. It is a pleasure to shop there, and I don't say that very often.

“Great Assistance Given”

written by York040214 on 05/02/2014

Your ASSISTANT WAS KIND AND HELPFUL ~~ NOTHING WAS TOO MUCH TROUBLE FOR HIM GIVING GOOD ADVICE AND FRIENDLY COMMENTS. THE SHOES I BOUGHT WERE ATTRACTIVE AND I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THEM. I WILL CERTAINLY RETURN AGAIN AND RECOMMEND THE SHOP TO MY FRIENDS

“good staff”

written by on 27/12/2013

bought a pair of emerson jazz shoes the lady in the westgate store Ipswich couldn't be more helpful my husband bought kite aston shoes again as busy the shop was we were treated very well and both so happy with our shoes will be returning for spring sandals soon .

“So comfortable, like putting on a pair of slippers`”

written by on 06/07/2013

Bought Freckle Ice flat shoes. Very soft and comfortable. Like the rubber sole, as they will last a long time. Will be buying more in other colours in the future. Ordered in store as they didn't have my size in stock, and was amazed at how quickly the were dispatched. Received less than 48 hours from ordering. I love everything about these shoes

“Not my type of shoes, I'm 16, these shoes are either...”

written by Heidix on 05/08/2010

Not my type of shoes, I'm 16, these shoes are either for little children OR for older adults.
They are sensible shoes, good, stable soles & they look comfy. Not my kind of shoes, I am guessing they would be decent and would last long but some of them are quite pricey.

“I bought a pair of Clarks Joie shoes at the weekend as...”

written by AndreaG on 19/03/2007

I bought a pair of Clarks Joie shoes at the weekend as I have been advised to buy more sensible shoes due to a medical condition.
I was really againt this as I am a stilletto girl, but have been suffering with a lot of pain in my feet, so figured I would have to give in (a bit).
While shopping I saw a pair of Clarks Joie shoes, which they had in my size and looked quite trendy really. I tried them on and I felt my feet breath a sign of relief!
Obviously, I bought them and since Saturday morning, I had not really taken them off my feet, I even wear them in the house, were I am usually bare foot!
Great purchase and very reasonable at £35.00.
I will be keeping my eye on the Clarks summer sandal range!