Remo's Village, Eastcote Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Remo's Village, Eastcote - Ask a question now

“delicious food”

Written on: 20/11/2020 by kenray (8 reviews written)

Great place to have delicious food. Would like to visit again in near future.

“You should try the pasta”

Written on: 03/04/2013 by DanielleBurgess (2 reviews written)

I have been here a couple of times with a large group of friends and we always have a great time. The menu is big and has something for everyone's taste. I also really appreciate the fast service and the generous meals. If you happen to stop by you should definitely try the pasta.

“We visit again and again! ”

Written on: 19/02/2013

We have been many times to Remo's Village and have never been disappointed. Whether accompanied by our young grandchildren or by my elderly mother-in-law, we have always been warmly welcomed and promptly served with delicious food, in the most friendly way. The food is good, the choices are good, the service is good. We have never found anything to complain about! Why would we go anywhere else?

“to recommand !”

Written on: 11/06/2012

very good food, friendly staff, especially the boss who is very professionnal & looked very good after us !

“Great food, wonderful people”

Written on: 08/06/2012

First of all, I love the way how they have redecorated this place, it is fresh, bright and very cozy. I used to work in italian restaurant and I can say that their meals are fresh prepared, very high quality ingredients and they are delicious. The waiters are very nice, always have a moment for nice chat, a specially Gratiano and the new young girl seems to be very nice. I recommend this place, prices are reasonable for high standards and great service.

“Great little Italian hidden gem in Eastcote”

Written on: 29/05/2012 by Sarahedwards01 (1 review written)

I went to Remo's Village on Friday evening with 2 friends and we were met by friendly Italian waiter who showed us to our table. The restaurant is small and traditionally furnished but with a lovely Italian feel. We were given the menus and told about the specials of the day. We decided to have a bottle of the House red wine which was very reasonably priced at £12, unfortunatey we were not too keen when we tasted the red but the waiter didn't mind at all and asked what type of wine we preferred. My friend asked for something similar to a Rioja! At which there was a lot of laughter as the Italian waiter pretended to be offended at the request of a Spanish wine in an Italian! We were made to feel very welcome and even the chef came out and introduced himself. The food was fantastic, we had decided not to have a starter and just asked for some bread with olives and maybe cold meats? No problem said the waiter and he returned 10 minutes later with a huge platter of breads, olives, melon, king prawns, Parma ham and pickles, it was absolutely wonderful. We all had steaks for main course and they were perfectly cooked to order. The staff are very friendly and welcoming with great food, I will definitely be booking again soon.

“Great venue”

Written on: 02/11/2011 by CameronWilliamson (3 reviews written)

I had gone not long ago for my birthday celebration dinner and can only declare that this place is amazing, Divine, superb, pleasant. There probably aren't enough adjectives to spell it out this places class.we were treated to starters, mains and desserts and four individuals had practically nothing to complain about, for our kids, that claims a lot and we were still talking regarding how good it absolutely was today. Our server was talkative and revealed his thoughts and opinions on the menu which is something I a great deal truly appreciate and the chef arrived on the scene to talk to us which can be something I wish more places would do as it shows an interest and appreciation in the customers.Service was friendly and knowledgeable too. A wine was recommended to fit the dishes we had chosen and bread, butter and water was proferred rapidly.Mains included a variety of dishes, I don't recall what everyone had as many of us started sharing food which has a delighted promiscuity.That they are flawlessly reliable, I suppose this can be my new favourite restaurant.

“Very disappointing”

Written on: 04/09/2011

Tried to celebrate a 15th Wedding Anniversary here. Wish I'd picked somewhere else. Wanted to like it in an effort not to ruin the evening with complaints. However, the service was very weak. We repeatedly had to ask for someone after sitting there aimlessly waiting for someone to come and it such a small restaurant - it's not like they could have missed us. The coke was completely flat, asked for a replacement which was flat too but decided not to pursue it. Coke was supposed to be £1.70 each but I didn't notice that we were in fact billed £15 for 6 cokes. I only realised after we'd got home. Two of the pizzas had tasteless stringy cheese and the dough was not cooked through. The calzone had dough that was almost white it was so uncooked. A neighbouring table tried to complain about their food and got thrown out of the restaurant so I didn't want to repeat this scenario on our special day with all our family there so we just laughed our way through it. The children's spaghetti was over cooked. The side salad I'd asked for had one bit of iceberg in it two slices of cucumber, half a tomato and a giant sliced onion. I'm not sure why things are this way. It's all there - the premises, the chefs, the waiting staff. It's like all the pieces are there but nobody's really that interested in making it happen. The chicken meals we ordered were nicely cooked but at £12 for a breast of chicken a few peas, one branch of brocolli and a few small roast potatoes - that's really pricey - you can get a really special meal for that price somewhere like Chiswick or West London. Anyway, it's a shame. Trouble is with special occasions - you can't redo the evening ...

“Ordered a take away and food took one hour even though...”

Written on: 04/07/2010

Ordered a take away and food took one hour even though we had been told 20min. when we sat down to eat, the childrens pasta, just penne with basilico sauce, tasted off, and had an unpleasent smell. When we phoned the restaurant to complain we were told that its fresh sauce and maybe we didnt recognise the flavour. We've eaten at many Italian restaurants, and will not be visiting this one again.

“A lovely family friendly restaurant, great service,...”

Written on: 16/12/2009

A lovely family friendly restaurant, great service, good choice of food and always willing to make changes to the menu if required. Lasagne the best you would get anywhere! We are a family of six and its affordable as well as good.

“we been to Remo's Villagemore than one time, with our...”

Written on: 07/07/2009 by cmsssf (1 review written)

we been to Remo's Villagemore than one time, with our family, and in group of friends, the service was fantastic the food was delicious
and the price was very right

“Dinner for two (three courses) including 1 bottle of...”

Written on: 19/03/2007 by Shairead (7 reviews written)

Dinner for two (three courses) including 1 bottle of red was £55.00. Starters were pate with way too much salad and grilled sardines with 'home made bread extra at £1.60). Not too bad, we have both had better. Main courses: spaghettie bolognese - no flavour and way too much flavourless cheese. I had the sirloin Steak Diane, again, bland. I do not think that my onions and mushrooms were not fried with the steak, I think that they were added to the sauce so in fact they were poached/boiled, so utterly flavourless. Steak had a lot of fat. Veg were ok but the saute potatoes were dripping in oil. Sweets were Irish Coffee Icecream. Unfortunately, it was exactly like an Irish coffee, stuck in the freezer and then served to the customer. I had to remove the rock hard frozen cream from top to get to the ice cream and then at the bottom of the glass was frozen coffee! Was like pieces of broken glass in my mouth. I will not be returning and I am unable to recommend this restaurant to anybody. Over priced and no time between courses. Such a disappointment.